recap;

Then she told him about the honeymoon packages she had in her office, but she have not pick any yet. She could not make her mind.

In all this while, Seungjun only half-listened, making sure to focus only on her voice to calm him down. He was ready to hunt the guy who took her from him; his mind processing the plans he should do.
Oh, it would be an interesting wedding, indeed.
***

It was a heavy space – countless of people entering and walking out of the huge sliding glass doors. Rose was really good with memorizing, but all the new faces every time were pushing her closer to the verge of breaking down. She was terrified – it felt like forever but she knew there were still some daylight left in the day. Fear accumulating in her stomach making her clench her fists together. She was afraid of the number of human she could possibly encounter in a day, and she was already questioning her decision.

Rose looked around in the lobby warily, and each time her eyes would stop at the desk where Seungjun left her. Perhaps the ladies behind the desk would know where he went? She was debating on asking them, but she did not want them to question her what was wrong. She had caused too much attention on herself, and it was not what she needed right now.

She brought her legs up and hugged it, burying her head into her laps. Her heart hurt – she did not expect anything like this when she decided to run away, but then she never knew enough about the human world to envision her plan in advance.

She only wanted some time for herself, to finally feel what freedom was like, but she could not help but to think that she have made a huge mistake. How could she find him in this world?

Her head wandered to her family, her mother and father. How would they act when they finally learn that she was gone? Her father would certainly be pissed, but her mother – she was worried of her mother the most. Her father was protective of her mother because she was emotionally weak, and any notion that upsets her will affect her physical being. Rose was drawing a red card and worst yet, she did not even leave a simple note to explain her disappearance.

The tears started to flow as thoughts of her family filled her mind. She calmed down when bits of the memories floured, clouding the last of her fearful heart. The thoughts of when her family warmth could be felt within her.

And the reminiscences brought tranquillity to her heart.

Youjin stared vacantly at the passing buildings as he drummed on his jeans covered knees. The changes were broader than what he heard – and what he had remembered from his past. The old large buildings were still there, ones that he and his parents used to go. Obviously they were revamped; a few changes were made on the overall look to match the modern look, but they were squeezed by bigger and taller buildings in a way that he could not even imagine.

He let out a small huff, it felt like Los Angeles there too. Commodified, demanding, hectic, obscure. Alone.

He glanced to the rearview mirror and saw that his driver, who also served as his personal assistant were looking at him, while balancing the wheels. Which was not a hard thing, seeing that they were stopping for more than ten seconds at every red lights.

"...Your mother enquired that you mustn't meet anyone after every working hour, and go straight back to your apartment. She also said that..."

"Have you reminded her that I am an adult and I have consent over my own self?" Youjin reprimanded brusquely, effectively cutting his assistant's words and left him dumbstruck. He shook his head and leaned back onto the leather seat, crossing his arms over his chest and closed his eyes: a sign that he did not want to venture into the conversation any longer.