50 shades - Luke Hemmings 1/2

Imagine Luke getting home for work one day, he walks up behind you as you make supper. He slides his hands around you waist feeling the silky red top, taking the white lace between his fingers at the hem of the top. He kisses your neck from your jaw down to your collar bone.

You can feel him start to harden from under his tight ripped black skinny jeans. You stop chopping the vegetables and slowly put your hands around his neck tilting your head to give him better access.

You try to turn around but his sting arms hold you in place as his lips trail upto your ear. "No" he said his voice low and sexy, lust lacing the edges. He slowly teasingly slides his hand down the silk top touching the top of you low cut ripped blue denim shorts. His hand fiddles with the button as he nibbles on your neck. Senses wild. He slids his hands down the from of you knickers, teasingly avoiding your area. His kisses have turned mean against your neck.

"Touch me" you whisper kissing his neck.

He slowly moves his hands under your knickers... Slipping a finger in he spins you around, pushing you against his chest, using his free hand he takes your chin and kisses you, his fingers moving In sync with his lips. Senses overload. He pulls his fingers out and you let out a small whine at the loss. He shushes you and lifts you onto the counter laying you down he gracefully pulls your knickers and shorts down in one swipe, he climbs up onto the counter, kissing up your thighs, tantalising slow.

He reaches your navel he then slowly licks up your stomach lifting the red silk top as he does so. He reaches your breast and he looks you in the eye as he unclamps your bra, sliding it off he plays with your nipples, his blue eyes never leaving yours. He brings his fave upto yours... Your eyes hooded with desire and lust. He kisses all over your face, slowly and carefully, his hands exploring all over your body as you lie there, he reaches your lips, he kisses you.

You deepen the kiss. As you do he slides a finger into you, again in sync with his lips and tongue abusing your mouth. He adds a finger but pulls away from your lips. "I am going to have you on every surface I can find" his deep sexy voice graves into your ears. You nod and lean to kiss him.

Senses exploded.