Chapter 11 Tour De States

"That was amazing boys." Kelly says smiling as her boyfriend wraps her into a hug. "Ew, you're all sweaty."

"Like you haven't done the same to me." He teases her letting her go.

"Enough you two." Jessica says as Michael kisses her forehead standing next to her.

"You boys go shower and change, you've got some VIP fans to meet." I tell them. "The girls and I are going to be on the bus."

"Aren't you going to stay?" Lucas asks.

"I promised Drake I'd give him a call when your performance was over." I apologize, "And you'll be meeting fans no time to worry about the four of us. Now go." I shoo them away.

"He's still in love with you." Lindsey says softly as we make our way to the bus where the girls and the band were staying. A giant tour bus with ten beds and two bathrooms. I go to my bunk and pull out my laptop.

"Rosie," Drake smiles as he comes onto the screen. "How did the boys do?"

"They had a packed house and the fans went wild, I don't really know what you want me to say." I tell him. "They didn't run off this time." We both grin. "How's Mr. Prom King?"

"How am I supposed to compete with that?" I hear Lucas ask someone.

"Luke, you're not." Kenton's voice is soft and apologetic, "If you really do care, you'll let her go."

"I can't." I close the curtain and Drake is frowning.

"Is now a bad time?" Drake asks me.

"It sounds like the boys just got in." I tell him. "We're all going out for pizza since we're in Chicago and then ice cream. I wish you could come."

"Would you believe me if I told you-"

"Rosemary, you've got a visitor!" Lindsey calls from the front of the bus.

"Would you mind waiting a second?" I ask him apologetically.

"I'll be here." He assures me.

"Lins, who is-" A familiar pair of blue eyes meet my own. "Drake!" I race into his arms and throw my arms around his neck.

"I should surprise you more often." He muses as I pull back. "Surprise!"

"What are you doing in Chicago?" I ask him.

"My parents have a benefit I have to make an appearance at in Springfield, I thought I'd drop by and pick you up."

"What are you still doing here!" Jessica asks shoving my phone and purse at me before ushering us off the bus locking us out.

"Okay." I answer, "But I don't have anything to wear."

"Good thing the benefit isn't for another five hours then." He grins. "Let's go shopping."

"Most guys don't like shopping."

"I have my suit in the car, you have to match me." He says.

"It seems a bit backwards when you think about it." I tell him following him to his car. He unzips the tuxedo bag and a bright white suit is staring me in the face.

"My mother picked it out." He says, "It's going to be hard to keep it clean."

"Rose gold." I tell him. "And black."

"I'm assuming you mean for the rest of the outfit." He says.

"And you would assume correctly."

We both get into the car and as soon as we step foot into the first shop at the mall I fall in love with one of the dresses, a white dress with a black leafy floral lace pattern down one side. Drake agrees and we go to finish shopping.