Cemetery Drive

AN- this update is for the people who commented. They convinced me to update my story. Thank you. Also sorry for not updating in like forever but im back with, hopefully, a more frequent update schedule. TW: bullying, swearing.

WPOV-

After covering up the hand print with my sisters concealer, I headed out of the door on my way to school. I was an hour early but I needed to get out. As I walked out I see the door of the house opposite swing open. A small boy with raven black hair slipped out, gently closing the door behind him. He turned around and I gasped. He is gorgeous. His eyes were dark like the night sky after rain. His skin was a light olive colour and his lips, although thin, were cherry red. He must've caught me staring because he was looking at me with a strange look in his eyes; then I saw it. A red hand print on his face. I started running towards him shouting something but as I came closer he darted up the street and round a corner, out of my sight.

NPOV-

I ran as fast as I could dodging people to scramble away from the boy. He must've seen the hand print on my face and now he's worried. Great. I managed to get into an alleyway, called cemetery drive, where I was able to catch my breath when I heard a voice.

"Look at the little shit!"

"What do you want Octavian?" I said.

"Just wanted to see how my favourite little idiot is doing."

"Fuck off Octavian." I felt a sharp pain in the side of my face a stumbled backwards. Octavian still had his hand raised, in a fist, next to his face. He had a face of absolute anger and spite.

"You useless bastard! You shouldn't have even been born! Go run and hide like the disappointment you are!" He leaned in even closer "No one loves you know that right." With that he walked off, most likely to join up with his gang and beat up some poor kid. I touched my cheek and felt wetness. I realised I had been crying. Pathetic I thought. With that I stood up and exited the ally to make my way to school.

A/N sorry its really short its kind of a filled chapter? idrk But ill be back with more soon hopefully. TBH I dont think anyone really cares but oh well.