Blind

Hey I'm not dead. I'm writing this instead of sleeping so I'm sorry for the horrid grammar mistakes also mentions of abuse in this chapter

WPOV- I was in complete shock. After all this time my soulmate lived across the road from me, I mean, what are the odds? It also means I am one step closer to saving him from the horrible life he is living. Sadly I don't think I made the best impression this morning. I don't want to have to see that fearful look in his eyes again much less have it caused by me. At least I know what he looks like now so I can try to find him.

I approach the school gates and outside with his gang I see Octavian. I hate that anaemic loser. He is constantly bullying kids half his size for idiotic reasons like being gay or smarter than him. To be honest it isn't really that difficult to be smarter than him. He's never picked on me because I am able to fly under his radar. I have average grades and I haven't done anything to annoy him... yet.

I walk past him and surprise, surprise, he doesn't say anything. I make my way into the school building and to my first class.

>> time skip to lunch <<

After calculus I make my way to the canteen. There I find my best friends Lou Ellen and Cecil. They are currently in an argument as to whether the hulk or superman would win in a fight.

"Yeah but the hulk is like super strong"
"But supermans only weakness is kryptonite"
"What if the hulk had kryptonite"
"That's like saying what if someone had anyone's biggest weakness. It just doesn't work like that Cecil"
"Hi guys"
"Will who would win the hulk or superman"
"I really don't know" I laughed
Cecil and Lou quickly returned to their argument leaving me to think about the strange guy from this morning.
"What you thinking 'bout Will?"
"No one"
"Oooohh so it's a someone"
"No I never said that!"
"Suure"
"Uggh fine. It's just this guy that I saw this morning and I think he might be my soulmate"
They both gasped
"It's not good though because I think my soulmate is being abused."
"Shit. Are you sure it was them" Lou asked
"Yeah. I woke up this morning with this handprint on my face and he had the same one in the same place"
Both of them looked at me with pity in their eyes. It frustrated me immensely. It wasn't me they should feel sorry for it was my damn soulmate! I took a bite of my lunch as Cecil opened his mouth.
"What are you going to do then?" He asked.
"What can I do? If I don't know the guy then there's not much I can do. It's not like I can just march over to his house and demand that his whoever stops doing that to him. Heck I don't even know if he does it to himself"
"Well there is something you can do" Lou says "You can find this guy and help him or if that doesn't work you can call the police. I mean you have the evidence to prove it"
"I guess that could work. Yeah. I'm going to find him. Thanks. Both of you."
Then the bell rang signalling the start of afternoon lessons.

So yeah that was kinda a filler chapter and I'm soooo sorry I haven't updated in like forever. I guess it's better late than never right. I'll start working on a new chapter now so hopefully there won't be as long a wait this time. Until next time.