Chapter XIII

Chapter Thirteen // Tempting

It was Tuesday after school as I walked to the football field to watch the Wheeler's perfect for next year.

As I was walking some guys walked up to me and smelt  smoke.

I coughed softly because I've always hated the smell.

"Hey newbie." One of the guys said.

"Hi." I said softly still trying to get through.

"Where do you think your going?" A dark voice asked.

"Away from here." I still tried to push through but they didn't budge.

"Now why would you do that?" He asked.

"Because I'm not into this. I don't feel comfortable around you guys. So please let me through."

He looked up at his friends and they moved and I walked faster past them but something changed because next thing I knew I was being picked up and held tightly.

I screamed and kicked to make them let me go.

"What's wrong? Uncomfortable?" His voice was raging and his grip was tightening.

I was panicking and I closed my eyes.

"Will!" Jayden's voice was dark.

"Oh is your boyfriend coming to save you princess?" He chuckled.

"He's not my boyfriend." I opened my eyes then and stared at his dark eyes.

"Put her down!" Jayden demanded and the other three came running over.

"Sorry princess but I don't believe you." He then dropped me onto the concrete ground.

Next thing I knew Will was against the wall and Jayden's fist was facing Will's face.

Kayden lifted me off the ground while Will's friends tried to pull Jayden off.

"You ok?" Kayden asked me.

I dusted off my pants. "Yeah." I said then.

Hayden and Kayden then threw off his friends and they ran leaving Will facing Jayden's face.

"What the hell were you doing?" Jayden asked.

"She's just so sweet I didn't want her innocences to affect her when she gets older." Will smiled.

"Innocences my ass." Hayden then said causing Will to be interested.

"Wanna elaborate?" Will asked.

Jayden then punched him in the stomach and I winced and turned away.

Kayden obviously noticed that he stopped Jayden before he did anymore damage.

"Let's go Jayden before we get caught." Kayden said.

"I swear to god if you mess with her or anyone else again you'll be the one on the ground dead." I heard the hatred in his voice as he spoke.

"Tempting." Will smiled.

Kayden pushed Jayden off before Jayden's anger got in the way and he did more damage.

"Jayden take E to the car with Wyatt. Hayden and I will clear things up." Kayden said dropped Will onto the ground.

Jayden gripped my arm and pulled me with him.

"Ow!" I hissed out glaring at him now.

Wyatt looked up and shook his head. "I forgot my book in the school. I'll be right back." He said quickly walking away.