Chapter XXI

Chapter Twenty-One // Smoothie

Hayden's P.O.V.

I sat down on the couch that looked so uncomfortable and I just waited there. I don't know what I was fucking waiting for but I was waiting. During the past few months living with her in our house felt at peace in some shitty way and no fucking whore would talk back to me except for E.

I remember the day I took her favorite doll and threatened her. I told her once that if she didn't kiss me on the lips I would rip the doll's head off. I was six and she was only five.

"Hayden give it back!" She demanded. Her intense blue eyes looked at me and I just smiled that was still around me begging me for something. She was the first girl that gave me my craved attention.

"Kiss me then." I smirked.

"I'd rather eat liver then kiss you." She shook her head at me and I felt a pinch in my heart.

"Fine then the heads gone."

She screamed and grabbed my other hand and her intense eyes turned to sadness. "Hayden my grandmother made that for me. Mommy said that grandma can't make it anymore or fix it. Please don't break it."

I felt something in that touch and I couldn't explain it. I cared a hell of a lot then for her and I didn't break the toy. I stopped caring before I even knew love.

I remember the night she came in and she was quiet but afraid but then as the days went by she became different and she stood up for anything and everything. She was amazing that way. But I also noticed that Jayden takes in interest in her and I fucking hate it. He always seems to take people I want. Just like he took Rose.

Rose and Jayden dated for roughly around four years. He was protective of her but also very blind. He didn't see that she was a whore and even I saw it but he somehow still loved her. I just did everything with her for sex. She was damn good but I knew that I started to like her a little more than sex. But I knew she was Jayden's girl and also many others. I just couldn't tell him the truth so I set a trap that night making sure Jayden would look for her. I did it so perfectly that I didn't realize that Jayden would pay the price later that night...

Jayden was a good guy, he tried to treat everyone right and I envied that but I also wouldn't fight for a girl like her. Erika maybe but her not a chance. I don't try to get girls because they come to me like Rose did, Willow does, sometimes even Erin and Emma. But Erika distances herself which I don't understand. She tell's Jayden everything and that fucking pisses me off.

I storm upstairs through with waiting around for what I want. I'm getting what I want. I almost open the door when my mom screams.

I turn around and see her looking at something that's fallen.

I look at what she's looking at mortified and Erika opens the door curious to what was going on. Jayden was right behind her and I hated how close he was to her.

"Erika what is that?" My mom asks her pointing to the skull of something.

"Oh." Erika sighs looking down at the thing. "I guess my pet bunny didn't escape out of the house. Just like my dad said it did." Something clicked in her eyes and she got up quickly. "Unless-" She trailed off into her thoughts and I wanted to know what she was thinking in that moment. What was bothering her so much.

Erika cleared her throat once more and bent down onto the ground and picked the skull up. "I'm sorry for the disturbance Katie." She spoke but it was like she wasn't exactly here and I didn't understand why she was getting so out of it.