Fussy and Achy

Jade- age 3 yr old

Perrie- age from 5 yr old to 3 yr old

Leigh- mumma

Jesy- mummy

Leigh's pov

I say today is gonna be a long day not because I'm imagining it but because Jade is being very fussy right now and Perrie says her stomach hurts really bad. Now I know it's gonna take me and Jesy's strength to get them to behave because right now Perrie won't stop crying and take some medicine and Jade doesn't want to eat instead she wants to play and I'm not going through this myself. I get out of my thoughts when Perrie grabs onto my legs wanting to be picked up. I slightly pick her up and put her on my hip not wanting to hurt her stomach more.

Me: Pez let's take some medicine and then I'll change you I say because every time Perrie is sick she slips into a three year old

Perrie: mumma 'urt she cries

Me: I know but if you take it you can cuddle with me okay I say trying to bring her hopes up

Perrie: otay mumma she says

I walk to the kitchen and sit Perrie on the counter. I fix a bottle and put it in the microwave, I take it out and put some medicine in it and shake it up. I give it to her and walk upstairs to my room and lay her on the changing table. I know Perrie is potty trained but when she slips it's hard for her to control it especially when she's sick. I put a diaper on her and then put some pants and a shirt on her. After that I sit on my bed and put Frozen on since that's her favorite movie. Out of the blue I hear Jade crying and Jesy yelling.

Jesy's pov

Jade is acting real stubborn right now because she hasn't ate since this morning and it's three in the afternoon. But instead she wants to play but I'm not gonna let her know matter how loud she cries. Right now she's sitting in her highchair screaming and crying wanting to be put down but I'm not even paying attention to her right now. Well not I have to because she just three her bottle at me for the tenth time.

Me: Jade Amelia Thirlwall stop it right now I say sternly

Jade: no 'ant down pease she says whining

Me: Jade you need to eat something and until you eat I'm not letting you down I say frustrated

Jade: 'ant down she screams kicking my thigh hard in the process

Me: Leigh-Anne come down here please I yell trying to get my mind off the pain in my thigh

Leigh's pov

Perrie is asleep and I hear Jesy call my name, I don't want to leave Perrie but it seems that all the chaos I keep hearing downstairs she really needs help. I lay Perrie on my bed and stack some pillows beside her so she doesn't fall off the bed. I go downstairs and walk into the kitchen to see Jade crying and kicking her legs in her highchair and Jesy sitting on a stool with her head down and her hand on her thigh. It seems Jade still doesn't want to eat because her good is still sitting there where I left it before. I finally speak up to see what's wrong.

Me: Jesy what's wrong I ask playing with her hair

Jesy: I can't get her to eat all she wants to do is play she says lifting her head up

I grab the bowl of good that is still hot surprisingly because it's been ten minutes to get her to eat. I take some of the good and put it in front of Jade's mouth. She slowly opens her mouth and receives it. How come she didn't react when I did it? That's awkward but I don't care at least I got her to stop crying.

Me: see Jesy she's eating I say handing her the bowl

Jesy: thanks she says getting up

Me: omg what happened to your leg I say looking at her red thigh now getting purple

Jesy. She kicked me because I wouldn't let her down she says limping towards Jade

Me: wow she's got a big door for a three year old I chuckle walking back upstairs

I see Perrie sitting up playing with the remote putting it in her mouth. Perrie doesn't cry when she wakes up she just finds something to do or just goes back to sleep.

Me: hey how my little sleepy baby I say tickling her stomach which causes her to giggle

Perrie: 'here 'ade she asks

Me: downstairs now let's get you changed I say laying her on the changing table

After I change her diaper I put her in a Olaf onesie and then blow a raspberry on her neck making her giggle. I pick her up and walk downstairs to see Jade on the floor playing. I put Perrie down and she walks towards Jade and starts playing with her. I grab an ice pack from the freezer and walk into the living room sitting next to Jesy.

Me: how your leg? I ask referring to her bruised purple leg

Jesy: it's fine it just hurts she says putting her leg on my lap

Me: yeah I can see that I say putting the ice pack on her thigh

We watch a couple tv shows and chat until Jade and Perrie walks towards us . They are so cute together, they crawl on our laps and put their head on our shoulders. We ended up falling asleep because we are tired. I told you guys it will be a long day.

________________________________

Hi guys I want to give a shout out to SaluteJerrie for giving me this idea. I really appreciate that and I hope you guys enjoy this chapter. If you have any ideas or comments dm me or comment below.