Not Allowed

Requested by Paperclip91.

Leigh- mummy

Perrie- mumma

Jesy- 5 yrs old

Jade- 5 yr old

Let's just say that Jade and Jesy twins for these two chapters.

Perrie's pov

Me and Leigh-Anne are cooking and cleaning too. Well I'm cleaning an Leigh is cooking, Jade and Jesy are outside playing at the playground except the swings. Me and Leigh-Anne banned then from playing on the swings because they play roughly but not just on the swings anytime they play, or play fight they call it. And last time they played on the swings Jesy broke her arm and I'm not gonna have that happening again. Right now they are in a naughty mood which is pretty much every day because the minute I scold them they take it as a joke and turns naughty and then takes them a while to realize I mean it which is after I punished them. I strict on them with behavior but Leigh-Anne is very strict on being disrespected or disobeyed and they know that too.

No one's pov

Meanwhile Perrie and Leigh-Anne are still in the kitchen doing what they doing every day as being parents. Jade and Jesy are at the slides but then get bored because they aren't allowed to get on the swings. They don't understand why they can't get on the swings, is it because Jesy broke her arm, or is it that they rough play? Till this day forward they still won't understand what they do often a lot and they can get hurt pretty badly. At the moment Jesy gets up from the slide and runs to the swings and stand s on the seat. And it got to the point where Jade being Jade remembered her mother's rules of being on the swings but there in the kitchen, what could possibly go wrong. Jade runs behind Jesy and gets on the other swing and they swing standing up, but them Jesy made a dare to Jade that she never heard before.

Jesy: I dare you to jump as far as you can from the swing she says jumping off and landing in a spot they was two feet from the swing

Jade: deal and if I make it farther than you I can tell you what to do whenever I want she says

Jesy: deal she says crossing her arms

Jade counts to three in her head and then runs off. She landed a foot from Jesy but fell on her leg when she lost her balanced. Jade didn't know whether an sprained it, or broke it she just felt pain and at that sight she cried and screamed with pain. Jesy immediately ran to Jade and slowly grabbed her ankle and moved it slightly, Jade sobbed louder and harder after Jesy moved it to the right. Jesy let go of her ankle and ran to the kitchen where she jumped and scream for her mummy's attention.

Leigh's pov

Me and Perrie finished cleaning but the food isn't done yet. We are sitting on the counter chatting when Jesy sprints into the kitchen breathy screaming for me and Perrie. I don't know what's going on right now but I can its serious because Jesy keeps pointing outside an babbling about something I can't really hear right now because she still breathing hard.

Me: Jess what happened? I ask

Jesy: Jade... hurt... help she breathes out running back to Jade

Me and Pez follow her and stop near the swings. I'm really confused on why are they by the swings when the swings is kinda far from the house but I understand why Jesy is tired already. Either Jade was on the swings when she shouldn't be or her and Jesy were playing ROUGHLY like always. I pick up Jade bridle style and walk inside the house and sit her on my lap in the living room. Perrie grabs the first aid kit and Jesy grabs an ice pack which is weird how she got it is she can't reach the freezer on the fridge. I immediately start asking Jade what happened and what's wrong because she's sobbing to hard.

Me: Jade baby calm down and tell me what's wrong? I ask rubbing her back as she calms down and talks

Jade: I was on the swings and I jumped off and fell on my ankle. I know you told me not to but I was really bored and couldn't think of anything else I'm sorry she says

I really want to slap myself right now, I knew this was gonna happen and I didn't go watch them play because I trusted them not getting on the swings. But then again I'm surprised because it's usually Jesy that doesn't listen and does what she wants but Jade this never happens. I'm very disappointed in her and need to punish her, not hard but hard enough where she'll know not to do it again. Perrie finished wrapping her ankle up and putting the ice pack on it, after that she grabs Jesy's hand and heads to the playroom not wanting to see what happens next. I turn my mind back to Jade who looks very guilty right now.

Me: I'm very disappointed in you, not only did you do something totally dangerous but you disobeyed me. I didn't tell not to go on the swings to be mean I told you not to go on them because I knew something like what's happening know will happen again. Not only am I angry at you but I'm angry at myself for not watching you, I thought I trusted you and Jesy following the rules but I guess my wrong. Disobeying that you keep doing is going to lose my trust in you understand I scold.

Jade: yes ma'am she says

Me: now I know you hate me doing this to you but you need to be punished now go get the hairbrush from out the bathroom I say taking the ice pack of her leg as she walks/ limps to the bathroom

She comes back and hands me the hairbrush, I sit the ice pack on the table and help her over my knee. I pull down her leggings and panties and start.

Smack smack smack smack

Smack smack Smack smack

She starts crying harder since she was still crying when I was talking to her. I'm not spanking hard but I want her to feel it a little bit.

Smack smack smack smack

Me: Never. Disobey. Me. Again. Understood. I say puncuating every word with a smack

Jade: yes ma'am she sobs moving around

Me: ten more now be still I say giving her the last ten

Smack smack smack smack smack
Smack smack Smack smack Smack

I sit the hairbrush on the table and stand her up. She pulls her pants and panties up again and hugs my neck still crying a little. I feel bad I had to do it but I really don't want her to get hurt again.

Jade: I'm sorry she cries

Me: it's okay but now you have to apologize to Perrie as well I say

Jade: okay she says walking to the play room

No one's pov

Jade apologized to Perrie and then plays with Jesy outside again. Jesy couldn't believe that Jade left her out and took the blame for herself. It's was wrong because she dared her to do it but then again she's kinda relived she didn't get in trouble. But Jade didn't want to say anything so she left it at that and they begin playing again.

___________________________________

Hey guys I'm guess you glad I updated. Sorry it took me so long I've been busy with school for a little bit. I would like to think @paperclip91 for giving me this idea. And if you have anymore dm, and please vote thx