Chapter 7

The small male got up and rubbed his eyes while looking around, tiredly. Then yoongi remember... he fell asleep. But I'm on my bed... wasn't I on my couch?

"Ah hyung! You're awake!" He heard a voice, looking at the door it was Taehyung. "Taehyung? Why are you here?" He asked him. "Well... I was calling you and texting you but you didn't reply, so I came over." He said.

"You're so cute, sleeping with Holly." He giggled. "Yeah yeah whatever." Yoongi said rolling his eyes, getting up and walking inside the washroom to wash up.

"Hyung.." Taehyung said. He stopped eating his cereal and look at him. "What?" Yoongi glared at him.

"So um it was Jungkook's birthday... and I bought him an iron man costume." He said looking giggling. "Wait who's Jungkook again?" Yoongi asked obliviously.

"Seriously, I told you like millions of times, He's my bestfriend." He said sighing. "Okay so...? what am I supposed to do with that information" The mint haired male raised a brow. "It's funny" Taehyung pouted. The caramel haired male got up and stretched.

"Where're you going?" He kept his bowl in the sink, looking at him. "Um I'm going to meet Jungkook." He said wearing his shoes.

"Jungkook this, Jungkook that." He said, rolling his eyes. "Jealous much." He said and smirked at him. "By the way... did you get a call from Namjoon?" Taehyung asked.

"Yeah but then I hung up. I was tired, okay." I said, face palming. "Yoongi, he literally fell down. You should've helped." Taehyung crossed his arms. "Okay okay, sorry." He said, scratching the back of my head.

"Well I'll go now!" He said, unlocking the door. "Bye hyung~" He saidand gave yoongi a flying kiss.

"Okay bye." Yoongi said, sitting on the couch while he left. "Hm.. it feels like I'm missing something.." The small male said resting his chin on his palm. "OH HOBI WILL COME OVER AT 7!" He said hitting my head. "Am I Dory?" The mint haired started questioning himself.

He checked the time and saw it's 6:30 PM.

His thoughts got interrupted by the doorbell. The short male got up and unlocked the door. "Yoongi!" Hoseok attacked him with a hug, choking me. "I can't breathe.." The gummy male choked out. "Oh sorry." He let's go, giggling and removed his shoes.

They sat on the couch. "So what movie?" Hoseok said crossing his legs. "A horror movie?" He suggested. "NO." He yelled. "Come on. It will be fun!" He showed his gummy smile. "fine!" He pouted in annoyance.

Hoseok kept screaming and jumped on Yoongi.

It was the end of the movie but... Yoongi and Hoseok fell asleep... while holding each other.