Chapter 15

Jungkook walked towards a small café. He pushed the door open, making the bell ring. The aroma of coffee hitting his nose. He walked towards the cashier and read his tag.

'Lee Jihoon'

'He's quite short..' Jungkook thought. "What would you like?" The short male asked. ""I would like a mocha, please." Jungkook smiled. Jihoon nodded and Jungkook payed.

"Thank you!" Jungkook said, walking out the café. As Jungkook sipped his coffee, He bumped into two guys. "Sorry!" He bowed and apologized.

They gave him a deathly stare cause Jungkook to gulp and quickly leave. Jungkook was confused and then his eyes widened, realizing what happened. He checked all his pockets and looked back at those strangers but they disappeared. They stole his wallet. The younger didn't know what to do but groan.

Jimin heard the story from Namjoon making his mouth open wide. "Namjoon- is this why you have all these horrible bruises? You should tell the police!" Jimin exclaimed. "The police aren't gonna care." Namjoon said. "Did you try?" Jin asked and looked at the purple haired with his arms crossed. "I did once. They said they would investigate and shit but no they didn't do anything." Namjoon shrugged.

A sudden sound interrupted their conversation. It Namjoon's phone. Namjoon looked at the caller's ID and picked it up.

"Hey Jungkook."

"Um, Hyung where are you?"

"I'm at Jimin's with Jin."

"Okay I'm coming."

"Namjoon messaged me that he got attacked by a group of men." Yoongi said as Holly slept in his chest. Hoseok sighed as he heard what Yoongi said. "Is he okay?" The orange headed asked. Yoongi hummed.

Joon: They might be coming for you too.

Yoongi's eyes scanned over the text on his phone. "That's great." Yoongi sighed. "What's great?" Hoseok asked, confusingly. "basically Namjoon said that the bad guys are coming after us as well." After hearing that Hoseok tensed up and looked at Yoongi in shock. "Wait- so will we die?!" Yoongi grabbed the freaked out male's shaky hand and calmed him down. "You'll be okay." The mint haired male whispered and squeezed his hand.

"So should we investigate?" Hoseok suddenly asked. "What?" Confusion placed Yoongi's face. "Yeah, you heard me. Let's investigate it!" Hoseok said. "Alright, whatever you want." He shrugged. "Where do we start?"

"Okay, so now there are people who want us DEAD." Jungkook said. "How's Taehyung holding up?" Jimin asked. "He's okay I guess." The young male shrugged. "Hey mr. smarty pants what are we supposed to do now?" Jin asked Namjoon. "Try to find out what those bastards want?? I don't know?" He sighed. "That's a great plan, idiot." Jin facepalmed.

"Guys guys, my friend's boyfriend is apart those gangy group shit. We can ask him!" Jimin said. " so you want to go to the place where those dudes hangout and get killed? Yeah no." Jin disagreed. "You got a better plan?" Jungkook said which made Jin shooting daggers at him.

"You know what let's just call Yoongi and Hoseok and try to figure this out." Namjoon said. "Let's not get involved in this, how about that?" Jin said. "With them trying to kill us, no."

"Namjoon are you crazy? That's just gonna but us in even greater danger!"  Jin exclaimed. "Oh hey Yoongi." Jimin said, talking on the phone. "Yeah. Okay come to my place, Okay bye! So Yoongi's coming over with Hoseok." The small male said.

Jungkook, Namjoon, Yoongi, Hoseok, Jimin and Jin were behind the bushes, spying on the men. "Okay so now what?" Jin asked. "Um.." Jungkook mmade a blank face and thought. "And you don't have one." Jin shook his head.

Suddenly, Yoongi walked towards the men. The other members were eternally screaming. Jin waved his hands out and whispered. "Yoongi come back, idiot!" But he was too late.

"Hey, which one of you fuckers tried to kill my friends?" Yoongi yelled out. Jin faced palmed. "Well there he goes." Namjoon muttered. The men looked at Yoongi and looked at each other. "And WHO are you?" A guy asked. He had a right eye tattoo, a nose piercing and a eyebrow piercing.

"My friends. Some of your dudes injured my friends." Yoongi crossed his arms and looked at them. "One of you nearly killed one." He gritted his teeth. "None of our business." That guy said and the others agreed.

"You know I wanted to talk this out but I guess you don't want to," The short male grabbed a pipe which was randomly on the floor with his hands. The men were suddenly alerted and confused.  "Come on." He said and moved his index finger.