Mr. and Mrs. Claus (Smut)

*NSFW*

Y/N had been out all day, Theo assumed Christmas shopping. She had wanted to take him along but after the last time figured it was best to go alone. It was almost six thirty when she walked in the door.

"Put this on." She ordered, throwing a small bag in Theo's direction.

"Why?"

"You'll see. Come upstairs in exactly 10 minutes."

She disappeared upstairs and Theo shook his head as he looked in the bag but got up and made his way to change in the bathroom anyway.

Theo looked at himself in the mirror, slightly appalled by the outfit he was currently wearing though he couldn't deny his body looked good in the bright red boxers, though they seemed to be slightly too tight, and the black suspenders somehow made him look more muscular. He wasn't thrilled about the Santa hat but placed it on his head none the less, if he was this naked her could only imagine what her ensemble looked like and that was enough to make him do anything.

He stepped out of the bathroom and quickly bound up the stairs to see what his girlfriend had in store for their night. When he walked into the room Christmas music was drifting softly through the air of the room. Y/N was laid out on their bed wearing something that would make Santa put her on the naughty list. He could see her stomach and the matching panties through the red babydoll, White fur accented above her breasts and at the hem of the get up. On top of her head was a santa hat matching his own and Theo had never been so turned on by Mrs. Claus.

"What's all this about? Theo asked as he continued to eye her from halfway across the room.

Y/N sauntered over to stand before him. "I thought this might get you in the Christmas spirit, Mr. Claus."

"Well Mrs. Claus I suppose it's worth a shot."

Theo leaned in kissing her softly and deeply, lips moving in sync together as they kissed. It wasn't long before their passionate kiss turned fervid, a mess of wet lips and tongues over lips and jaws and necks.

His hands roamed her body, slipping beneath the sheer fabric, gripping tightly to her panties, snapping the band against her hips. A slight moan coming from her as he did so caused him to do it again. Theo licked at the skin of her chest as his fingers dipped inside her panties and between her folds. Feeling how wet she was always made theo feel primal and today was no different. He pushed her back onto the bed, ripping the panties from her body.

"What to do with you, everything about you screams naughty but that sweet little face of yours just insists that you're nice. What list do you go on my sweet?" Theo asked, running a hand through her hair.

"Wherever you want me Santa." Y/N winked, giving him a sweet smile.

"How about I give you a taste and we'll see then how nice you are." Theo dropped to his knees, hands resting on her thighs sliding them apart without any resistance from the woman before him. Moving her closer to the edge, his face was now directly between her thighs his hot breath caressing her gently as he took in her scent which he always found to be intoxicatingly sweet.

He nipped and licked lightly at her thighs leaving faint marks as he moved closer to her center teasing her all the way up. He licked her slit lightly, pulling away to look at her. Eye shut tightly, mouth open wide, breasts heaving as she begged him for more like a chant to the gods asking for rain.

Theo smirked at the sight before him, biting his lip before devouring her. He quickly wrapped his lips around her clit sucking her roughly causing her to let out a scream. He let go, switching to licks and patterns that always drove her crazy, that drove him crazy. He was sure he enjoyed having his tongue pleasuring her as much if not more than she did. And she loved it.

He knew all the right spots to hit and how hard and fast to hit them to have her toppling over the edge, her own hands gripping at her breasts and his hair as she did so.

Theo pulled away, licking his lips. Y/N's eyes were still closed as she tried to catch her breath

"Well, as sweet as you taste, I believe you are truly naughty. If you want to be moved to the nice list it would seem as though I'm going to have to punish you. Bend over the edge of the bed for me darling,"Y/N smiled and bit her lip, moving to bend over the edge of the bed her feet planted firmly on the ground, her chest and forearms resting on the bed, her ass sticking out toward Theo.

"Like this?" She asked, her voice sweet.

"Yes, just like that," Theo's hands gripped her ass, softly caressing the mounds as he admired them. "So nice, this will only hurt a little." He let out a soft groan, lifting his hand before letting it smack roughly against her right cheek. She let out a low moan at the contact the feeling making her more wet with each hit."You aren't supposed to be enjoying your punishment," Theo stated, rubbing the skin softly. "Though you look so sweet like this I may have to let it slide." He quickly raised his hand again, laying another smack across her beautiful ass. One after another, increasing in speed but never in intensity. Both their minds clouded by lust forgetting every number past five.

"God, you looks so good, I just want to be inside you. Do you want that? Do you want my cock inside you?" Theo asked, hands rubbing over her hips

"Yes, yes please, please, please, please." She begged, the sounds falling barely above a whisper.

"Ugh, I love it when you beg." Theo quickly unclipped the suspenders and dropped the boxers to the floor stepping out and kicking them to the side. His hand smoothed over his length as he stood behind her admiring the view before sliding into her, the two of the moaning in sync as he buried himself completely inside her.

He moved quickly in search of a release while trying to bring her to her own as well. Rubbing his hands over her hips and her ass, snaking his left around to rub her clit as he fucked her, that was always her favorite thing, the double stimulation always brought her over the edge and this time was no different.

She could hardly breath as she came hard around his cock. The squeezing around him enough to bring him to his own orgasm inside of her.

Theo moved, plopping down on the bed then pulling Y/N up beside him. She snuggled into his side, smiling sweetly at him.

"How do you feel about Christmas now?"

"I still don't like it." Theo stated.

Y/N's face stared in shock. "Even after that?"

Theo shrugged. "Don't get me wrong that was nice but not enough to make the Grinch's heart grow to any size."

"I'll get you yet Reaken." Y/N yawned, snuggling deeper into his chest.

Theo kissed her head and smiled. "Sure you will babe, sure you will."