Christmas Caroling

Y/N made her way into the kitchen with a sweet smile on her face. Theo was sitting at their kitchen island with a cup of coffee and the paper. She walked up behind him and wrapped her arms around his torso and snuggled her face into his neck. "Hey Theo," She spoke in a sing songy voice. "Do you think you would want to-"

"No." He stated in a tone that left no room for argument, though Y/N was not going to give up that easily.

"But you don't even know what I was going to ask." Y/N noted.

Theo rolled his eyes slightly and turned to his girlfriend, setting his paper down and giving her his full attention. "Fine, what were you going to say?"

A bright smile spread across her face. "Do you want to go Christmas Caroling?"

"No." Theo declared again, turning back to his paper and coffee.

"Please?" She pleaded, hanging slightly on his shoulder.

"No." Theo said in a flat tone, not looking away from his daily news.

She laid her head on his shoulder, giving him a bit of a pouting face. "Pretty please?"

"No." He stated flatly once again.

She stood up straight, hands on hers hips. "Why not?"

"I can't sing." Theo spoke, still not turning from his paper.

"No one who goes caroling can sing; that's half the fun." She argued.

Theo sighed. "It's cold out."

"We'll dress warm." She offered.

Finally setting down his paper he turned back to look at his girlfriend, wrapping his arms tightly around her waist and pulling her close to him. "Mmmm baby, I really want to spend the night in with you. Maybe I'll even put the santa outfit back on." He offered, peppering her neck with kisses. Though this did not sway her.

"Mmmm well, I want to go caroling. You want to make me happy don't you?"

Theo pulled away with a huff. "Yes."

A bright grin spread across her face. "Then get your shit on, we leave in five." She kissed his cheek quickly then pulled away, running upstairs to get ready for their outing.

~~~~~

Y/N and Theo were each bundled up in their warmest clothes making their way from door to door with a group of their neighbors singing their favorite Christmas songs and giggling all the way. Hours later the two shuffled into their home, stripping themselves of their warm outerwear as they giggled.

Y/N followed Theo into the kitchen watching admiring his smile as he set the kettle on. "Did you have fun?" She asked, giddy at the thought of Theo finally having a good time.

His smile dropped. "No."

Y/N pursed her lips at his response. "Are you sure? Because it seemed to me like you were having fun out there."

Theo turned around, leaning against the counter with his arms crossed over his chest. "So what if I was? Would that be a big deal?"

Y/N smiled sweetly, moving beside Theo and kissing his cheek before whispering in his ear. "No, not a big deal at all."