₀₄.

School started three weeks ago bleh. Thanks for your patients.

-

My head was pounding when I woke up. I was so tired. I opened up my eyes and immediately regreted that decision because it only made my head hurt worse. I squirmed around in my seat so I could look at Archie but when I was facing the driver's seat he was no where to be seen.

Suddenly a loud bang sounded behind the car and that's when I realized where I was. In the middle of no where on the side of the road. I thought he had made it some where but I was very wrong.

Even though my head was pounding I still managed to open up the door and exit the vehicle. Once my feet touched the ground they were immediately met with a puddle of water making me groan.

I was in some simple converse that were not water proof what so ever, so now my feet were soaking. I stalked out of the puddle and made my way back to the truck. Archie was kneeling by the tire; which was flat. I groaned some more, catching Archie's attention. He got back to his feet and sighed at me.

"Well we don't have a spare tire." Archie wrapped his arms around his chest trying to keep himself warm.

"Are you a dumbass." I hissed at him, which only earned me a frown.
"I'm sorry," I quickly added.
"I'm just in a pissy mood because I have a really bad headache." I apologized.

He nodded at me and turned his attention back to the flat tire.
"So what are we going to do?" I rubbed my face as I asked.

"We're going to have to walk." He shook his head at me. That almost made me lunge at him. There is no way in hell that I'm about to walk how many miles with bags in my hands and a pounding headache.

I squinted my eyes at him.
"I hope you're joking." I said lowly.

"What else can we do Jug? There's no service." Archie challenged. I should smack him for that.

I suppressed my fist from meeting Archie's face with a laugh. "I'm not walking." I laughed some more.
"I guess you'll have to walk by yourself." I turned on my heel and made by way to the passenger door before opening it and slamming it shut.

I hadn't realized how much of an idiot I was sounding until I replayed what just happened again in my head. I'm a lousy boyfriend.

I tilt my head back so it touches the seat's head rest. Before I was able to shut my eyes again Archie opened the trunk and began to shuffle stuff around. I turned towards the back to see what he was doing. He was gathering his stuff and placing it over his shoulder.

"What are you doing now?" I questioned harshly.

"Well you said it yourself, I guess I'll have to walk on my own." He deadpanned, not looking at me once in the process.

"This was suppose to be a good get away." I mumble to no one in particular as I rip my beanie from off my head. I run my hands through it as Archie watches me.

"Life is life Jughead, stuff happens whether we like it or not." He said before slamming the back of the trunk shut.

I watched as he made his way to the passenger door and opens it. I cross my arms over my chest annoyed at his previous comment though out of everyone I should know what he said best.

Archie snaked his arm around my waist pulling me to the edge of my seat, forcing my legs to dangle out of the car. I was looking down and not at him, I didn't want to look at him in the eye.

His right hand touches my cheek and forces my head up to look at him.
"I don't know when I'll be back." He admits to me, fear laced his voice.

I didn't comfort him all I did was jerk my head down again because I was just stubborn like that.

Archie sighed again and let go of my waist and began to back away from my car. I internally screamed at myself when I grabbed his arm and yanked him towards me. Not wanting to keep him long I smashed my lips into his and pulled away moments later before falling all the way back into my seat.

He smiled at me, "I'll see you later, there's some food in the back and I don't think it will take more than a day before I'm back." He reassures me. I didn't admit it to him but I was scared of being here on my own in the middle of no where, did I mention all by myself? The thought of me having to sleep in here at night almost brought tears to my eyes. But I was for sure not going to be walking in the dark. At least in the car I had some protection.

Which got me thinking about Archie. He was going to be walking all alone, in the dark, by himself.

"Archie are you sure you don't have service." I asked with fear in my eyes.

"I checked multiple times Jug, everything will be okay." He patted my leg.

"Maybe you should walk til you get service then call or text someone and come right back." I said quickly, trying to persuade him from walking all the way into town.

"I don't think I'll get service out here but if it happens I'll do it, don't worry." He said before bringing me into a hug, probably for my sake.

"Okay well please be careful." I said before ripping myself away. If I were to stay like that any longer he probably wouldn't be able to pry me off of him.

He smiled at me some more, probably finding that I was worried about him cute. I rolled my eyes and shoved him back.

"You should get going." I suggested since I wanted him to get service quick as possible.

"I'll be back before you know it." Archie says again before backing up more and shutting the passenger door. The cold air that invaded the car's atmosphere sent chills down my spine as I watched him carefully walking into the distance.

-
I'm back with another chapter horay. Sorry again for the slow chapters I know I keep saying it but I'm truly sorry. Also I would very much appreciate it if you guys read my one shot (pure love) it would mean the world to me.