Twilight and Applejack's Mission

Applejack rushed to Twilight's castle, she was called on a friendship mission by the map, excitement was pulsing through her, she could finally escape the nightmare of the farm. When she arrived, she was surprised to find both she and Twilight were called, all the way to Mares Prance. Applejack packed her saddle bags, and met Twilight at the train station, then they were well on their way to their destination. "Mares Prance! I've always wanted to go there! I've read all about it when I was a filly, now I can finally see it in real life!" Twilight sounded very excited about this trip. "I'm just glad to get away from the farm, and from Rarity." They got there in almost no time, immediately rushing out to go have fun until they were met with tons of strange things. Ponies dressed in stripes, some painting in public, even some ponies dancing around with cards advertising something. Applejack went ahead and got the two a hotel room, then they immediately left to go out in the town to do some exploring. They found their way to a small bakery on the street of the Eiffoal Tower. They were then greeted by who they though was Pinkie Pie. But on closer inspection, the pastel pink pony wasn't their baker friend. "Hello there!! I'm Rosé Pierré. Your certified baker mare of Eiffoal Street!" The pink pony said. Twilight and Applejack stared for a moment, causing the pink mare's face to twist into concern. "Sorry, you just reminded me of some pony we know. Glad to meecha' Miss P'ere." Applejack finally broke the silence. "Oui oui! I notice you aren't from around here now, quite a funny accent you have. I like it!" Rosé said. "We would like to try some macarons, we hear you have them here?" Twilight asked. "Indeed!" Rosé started and went off to behind the counter of the bakery, bringing the friends' attention to the glass front display full of delicious and beautifully decorated sweets like tarts and mini cakes, muffins, tiramisu, macarons, and a few other things the ponyville mares couldn't even pronounce. But the day went too quickly. Rosé had a friendship problem with her partner at the bakery; and soon enough AJ was home.