Post Wc2019 🇮🇳

Story is in present time.

"CAPTAIN KOHLI LIFTS THE WORLD CUP 2019".

"Many many congratulations captain kohli on conquering the world cup... And showing the world what you and team India is capable off." Harsha said with a very big smile filled with pride .

"Thank you.... Yeah the India team at present is capable off achieving any milestone we want." Captain kohli replied with equal smile.

"So how did you decide the team.... Any plans , strategies with the coach and selectors " Harsha asked.

"Yeah... Well about the team we wanted a perfect blend of enthusiasm and minds of experienced players.... So we had pandya, Bumrah , yuzi , Suresh , Rohit and the best himself Mahi bhai..."

"Very well... Everybody love your and mahi's chemistry on fiel.... They have even named you both MAHIRAT in the sense mahi + virat." He said with a laugh.

Virat laughed too.

"I know about this mahirat thing... I have come across it on social networking sites.... And the chemistry between us is even by admired by Anushka and Sakshi bhabhi 😂. "

"So tell us how it all began."

***

How is it ?
I know it's too short but it's just intro...
Next chapter will be surely bigger and better.

Btw think about India winning 19th world cup 😍😍🙌

Thank you 😊
Please vote and comment ☺