part 8

It was last match of Chennai Super Kings and second last for RCB in Bangalore. Chennai had already qualified so they didn't had any pressure where as Banglore had to win for their pride.

Both teams had stay in the same hotel.

In evening after talking to his family in the garden Virat was going towards his room. In his way he saw Sakshi Rawat. Mahi's girlfriend whom he was dating for about an year now.
Virat met her few times before when mahi took him along with him so that nobody will get suspicious about their relationship... She was like a friend to virat.
She knew that there was problem between the brothers.

As soon as she saw him, she passed a warm smile. Virat was surprised as he thought after the problems between Mahi and Virat even Sakshi would show the same behaviour like Mahi.
But it wasn't the case.

Virat and Sakshi shared brother - sister bond. Virat used to tease her and she use to pull his ears. They argued on small issues.

Virat had a small but sweet smile remembering their moments.

"Hi Virat " Sakshi came to him.

"Hi Sakshi " Virat replied being nervous. Sakshi knew what was going inside him. He use to call her Jerry . But today he said Sakshi.

"Can we talk Virat please. Don't talk me as Virat but like my Tom. I'm not Sakshi I'm your Jerry. Please " This melted him too much that he couldn't take it more and hugged her. Tears making their way through their eyes.

They settled on bench in the garden.

"Jerry I don't know what is going on. What sort of ego I have that I'm behaving rudely to my brother. But you know even he is at fault. He insulted me saying that I can be easily replaced. How could he say that. I'm so much hurt. " virat complained like a baby.

"Tom you know what this the best thing about my Mahirat. They love each other so much and can do anything for each other. Let me speak the truth. Mahi didn't mean any of the word he said. It was all planned but it failed" Sakshi tried to reveal.

Virat was shocked.

"What plan ? " He asked being curious.

"You are an amazing player Virat and achieving so much at this age is a milestone. No one can beat you I'm terms of batting or as a team member. But due all the success pride got into your mind. You started thinking that you are unbeatable. You don't need to practice. Like this you would have crashed your career. In this era where there are tonnes of competitors you could have fall and replaced. That is why Mahi planned to teach you lesson. He thought if he would replace you for one game you would learn your mistake but you took it other way. Your ego.... Your ego created rift between you and him. Right now Csk is at top. They are qualified but he Isn't happy because you aren't happy.
Jerry please don't spoil this relationship. I told him too. " Sakshi made him understand so beautifully.
Virat was in tears. THE VIRAT KOHLI.

Mahi on the other hand was finding Sakshi. He roam through out the hotel but didn't find her. He panicked.
Later on he saw her in the garden . She was talking someone but couldn't see the other person's face as it was covered by leaves.

He went to her
"Where were Sakshi.... " He didn't complete his sentence looking at the person in front. It was virat. He saw tears in his eyes but didn't react.

"What are you doing here
Mr. Kohli  ?" He was too angry on his brother.

Words were stuck in his (virat) throat so Sakshi defended him.

"Mahi let it go please. It's enough. He understood his mistake. He is guilty for what all he said. Please Mahi. Make everything perfect just like before. " Sakshi held his face with her hands.

" If he is guilty why isn't he apologizing " he said like a small baby.

Virat hugged him so tightly. He cried out loudly.

"I'm sorry bhai. I know I have done a sin. I insulted you. I misunderstood my own brother. " He said in between the cries.

Mahi hugged him more tightly. It was such a beautiful site. Sakshi had tears in her eyes.

Mahi called her and hugged both of them. After all they were his world.

••••••••

Update after long time. Sorry.
I'm literally crying imagining all this.
I love Mahirat.

In next chapter you will see how Virat regained his form after he got his Mahi bhai.