Chapter 2: Phone Numbers

"Uhh..." Adrien said still standing there. That was weird, he thought, I didn't even get to ask her when we can work on the project. Now what am I gonna do? He spotted Alya (ha puns!) still packing up her stuff and an idea came to him. "Hey Alya," he said stepping towards her. She looked up from what she was doing.

"Hey Adrien," she said. "Do you need something?"

"Um, well, Marinette ran off before I could talk to her about the project and I don't have a way to contact her, so... I was wondering if you could give me her phone number?"

"Oh..." She said and he thought he saw a mischievous glint in her eyes. "Of course you can have her phone number."

"Ok," he said pulling his phone from his pocket. He typed the numbers into his contact list as Alya listed them off. "Thanks Alya." He said patting her on the shoulder (Classic shoulder touch! :P) before walking out into the hallway and sliding his phone into his pocket again. He was making his way to his locker to get his things for his next class when he heard a scream from outside. A bunch of students, including himself, rushed to the window to see what was going on. Outside there were people running away from a tall imposing figure that was making threats to everyone. They had some sort of gun thing that they were shooting everywhere making giant craters throughout the streat.

"Show yourselves Ladybug and Cat Noir! Don't be cowards!" They said as they caused even more destruction. Eyes widening Adrien made a dash to the boys bathroom, stepping in and checking under all the stalls to make no one was in there.

"Ok Plagg," He said as his Kwami appeared out of his shirt. "It's time to transform."

"Not again!" he complained. "We just did this yesterday!"

"Plagg when you're a superhero you don't get breaks, okay. Now claws out!" he said and Plagg had no choice but to transform him into Cat Noir.

Marinette transformed and headed to the Akuma scene in no time. She landed on top of a building and observed them for weaknesses. The Akumatized victim was an old woman who was yelling about how teenager's should appreciate the olden days all the while shooting people with beams of light that changed them into old fashioned clothes and blasting the ground with pure power. "Where could that akuma be?" she wondered to herself. A thunk behind her caused her to turn her head. Cat Noir stood there smirking his usual smirk.

"Hello M'Lady," He said, bowing. "Who seems to be akumatized today? Hope it's not too big of Cat-tastrophe." he asked coming to stand beside her.

"Really, puns?" she asked shaking her head at him as he smirked at her. "It's some elderly woman, she wanted people to appreciate the olden days but I can't figure out where her akuma could be..." She said summing up what she'd learned from observing.

"Hmmm..." Cat wondered aloud. He observed her for awhile before saying, "What about that antique necklace she has on?"

Ladybug considered it. "Yeah, good eye Cat Noir" she said "You distract you her and I'll get the akuma, okay?"

"Okay, let's go," And with that they launched themselves into battle. They got the akuma faster than they normally did, Cat Noir distracting her with doing crazy teenage things like dabbing and playing loud music at her and of course making tons of horrible puns. Ladybug was able to sneak up from behind while the akuma victim was busy shooting Cat (who was dodging easily) with beams of light and grabbed the akuma with a little help from her lucky charm. She cracked the necklace on the ground, the akuma flying out.

"No more evil doing for you little akuma." she said, "Time to de-evilized! Gotcha! Bye bye little butterfly. MIRACULOUS LADYBUG!"

"Pound It!" Cat Noir and Ladybug both said at the same time. Ladybugs earrings beeped.