Chapter 10: It's new ghost in town

Danny POV

It was our chance. I just knew it. The chance for Ghost Zone to sleep peacefully. I asked Technus to be quiet about it for the time being, needless to say, that he was surprised about my statement. But, this decision was too important to decide it alone. My duty was to inform Council about current situation. So I called meeting as fast as possible.

Council consists the most powerful ghosts, the ones who have own subjects and realms. Undergrowth and Nocturne were also there one time. However, they proved to be untrustworthy, their hunger for power became their downfall. There are the ones, who I'm okay with, having enemies there is the last thing I needed. My friends were also included. Queen Dora, Frostbite and Pandora being the closest ones. Some may think I'm just putting loyal people here, but I'm not.

Meeting was planned for the next day after Trial. And here I am, staying in my room in the Council building, waiting until all members will arrive. Having nothing better to do, I just made ball of ectoplasm and started throwing it from hand to hand. That is, until I heard loud coughing behind me. Turning around on the wheelchair, I saw Jazz looking at me with amused smile.

Yes, she has stayed in the Ghost Zone after I returned students home. Why shouldn't she? There is nothing left for her in the Human World. There, GIW will be on her tail. Here, she can finally make her dream become true, the dream to be a psychologist. We have Spectra, but...anyways, we could use a nice psychiatrist around here. Someone should help people cope with their deaths. It's a new milestone in this science field! I'm happy for my sister, she really deserves this. Funny, I wanted to be an astronaut, since I was a kid, and who am I now?

"If you are done with your games, the members are waiting," she said and we walked to the main hall. There were councilors, seating around and looking at me. Hall looks like typical parliament, I watched news, I know how parliaments look like. I walked to the main tribune and started to speak.

"Dear Councilors, you are most probably wondering, why I asked you to arrive in such hurry. The reason for that is simple. For the long time many of you offered me to go with war against humans. And I wanted to say: It's time," it caused a lot of gasps from Council members.

"I didn't agree with this before, because I don't want people to die for nothing. Now we have a chance. We have acquired all information we need," Phantom took out the hard drive and showed it to audience,"On this disk I found important files about GIW. Where their bases are, what plans they have. Now, when this excuses for human beings are weak, with nothing to power up their weaponry, it's the best moment we strike and teach them, what happens, when you mess with Ghost World!" King shouted the last part and hall erupted in cheers and shouts.

"Do you agree with me?" And more enthusiastic cheers were heard. That was enough for Phantom.

"Then that's decided. GIW will never see the next week"

Third person POV
Gray's household

Valerie was grounded. Of course she was, she made her father worry. After all, Valerie didn't return in time. So now she sat in her room, completely bored out of her mind. 'And no ghost hunting' Damon said. Like it was in her mind, well ghosts were, yes, but not hunting them. She wasn't even sure if she should continue this little 'hobby'. Not after what Phantom told her.

Valerie thought that Ghost Boy ruined her life, but Grays' living conditions are ways better, than his, when he was alive. At least Valerie and her father had each other, but Phantom had nothing of that. She couldn't help but think about other ghosts. They aren't evil and cunning creatures everyone thinks they are, that much for sure.

"Valerie, dinner is ready!" She heard her Dad shout from the kitchen. The room wasn't big, just like the rest of the house. It was pretty homey, though. Smell of fresh cooked pasta only adds more points.