Part 5

I am woken the next morning by my alarm and sigh, completely forgetting the fact that I have to go to school today. I can still feel Michael's arms around me and I roll over to look at him. His curly hair is covering his face slightly and he looks so peaceful and content it's almost criminal for me to wake him up. I move the hair that has fallen in front of his face and smile when his arms tighten around my waist.
"Micool? Wake up boi, we gotta go to school." I say gently and his eyes slowly flutter open.
"I don't wanna go to school." He mumbles.
"Come on boi, if we don't go into school Geoff's gonna get the wrong idea." I say and he chuckles, burying his head into my neck.
"He's gonna get the wrong idea anyway after that text yesterday." He says and I blush.
"Well you weren't lying." I mumble as my alarm goes off again.
"Alright, I'm gonna jump in the shower." I say and Michael lets go of me and stands up.
"I'll join you." He winks and I blush, Michael is still naked and I didn't really see him last night as it was quite dark and I was preoccupied but now I can see him I realize how fucking beautiful he is.
"What's wrong boi?" Michael smirks, walking over to my side of the bed. He grabs my hands and pulls me up before holding me close.
"Like what you see?" He asks and I blush darker.
"You're a cocky prick, you know that?" Michael grins smugly as he starts to walk us towards my en suite.

We have a quick shower before walking over to my wardrobe. Michael grabs one of the shirts he left here a while ago, which he usually does when he stays, and pulls it on whilst I grab one of his shirts too. Michael runs over to his house to grab his school bag before coming back to mine and eating breakfast with me and mum.
"So what did you two do last night?" She asks as I take a bite of my pancake.
"We watched Shawshank redemption. Oh, that reminds me, we need to buy more popcorn cause we might have finished it all last night." I say and my mum nods. I get a text from Ray telling me they're almost at our road and Michael and I walk out of my house to meet Geoff outside whilst we wait for the guys to get here. Michael and I are holding hands, as we usually are, and Geoff smirks as he walks over to us, holding Griffons hand.
"So look how this turned out. I don't want to sound like I'm bragging or anything but I mean, look at this. I made this. You're welcome." He says smirking and I blush slightly and glare at him.
"You don't rate me." I mumble and he chuckles, pulling me into a hug.
"My boys growing up!" He exclaims and Michael tugs my hand and pulls me back to his side whilst Griffon rolls her eyes.
"Leave them alone Geoff." She chuckles, wrapping her arm around his waist as he wraps his around her shoulders.
"I'm just glad they finally grew a pair of fucking balls." Geoff jokes but I can tell he actually means he's genuinely happy for me.

The guys come round the corner and when they see Michael and I are holding hands a look of relief crosses their faces. I notice Ray smirk at me slightly and I roll my eyes, making him smile. We all walk to school together as usual, everyone acting how they did before it was tense between me and Michael. Michael wraps his arm around my shoulders at some point and I bury myself into his side. As we reach our lockers I see Barbara and Meg talking at Barbara's locker.
"Hey Gav." Barbara calls and I move away from Michael slightly, say "Be right back boi." before walking over to the girls.
"Hey Babs, Turney." I say, throwing my arm around Barbara's shoulders and hugging her before letting go.
"Hey Gav, so you and Michael sort it out?" Meg asks smiling at me and I nod.
"Yeah, thank you so much Turney." I say and she chuckles, pulling me into a hug.
"I'm happy you're happy Gav, no need to thank me." She says and I smile, hugging her back.
"I'm gonna let you go before Michael rips my head off." She chuckles and I can feel Michaels eyes on us. He got jealous when we were just friends, I can only imagine the daggers he's shooting at Meg, especially as we went out.
"Yeah you need to sort him out Gav because he gets so jealous, bless him." Barbara says and I chuckle.
"Yeah I know." I say and the girls laugh slightly as I pull them both into a hug. "But it's good when he's jealous cause he's hot when he's jealous." I say to them before kissing them both on the cheeks.
"This should be good." Barbara chuckles as I let them both go and walk back over to Michael.
"Hey boi." I say casually and he wraps his arm around my shoulders and pulls me straight in for a kiss. He pulls away after a minute and growls lowly.
"You did that on purpose." He mumbles and I bite my lip guiltily.
"Maybe." I say with a cheeky smile before turning to my locker and grabbing my psychology textbook.
"Oh you're gonna regret that later, my boi." He growls in my ear and I shiver slightly before smiling innocently.
"Come on boi, don't wanna be late to form." I say, walking over to the guys a couple lockers down the hall who are standing with Barb and Meg, all of them laughing at me and Michael.
"God help any poor son of a bitch that so much as breathes in Gavin's direction now that Michael is able to openly and obviously be a jealous fuck." Jack says and Michael shrugs, throwing an arm round my shoulders.
"Well you know, what you gonna do?" He says casually and we all chuckle as we walk to form together.