Jin_Awake

Awake ( he's ready to live as adult): Rap Monster tells about a bird which fights its way out of the egg (world) and flies to God called Abraxas. He says who would be born must first destroy a world. Jin is alone in a darkened room, he lets the apple fall, leaves the dark world behind and takes photos to have memories. The situation changes. The candles have gone out, the room become darker. He opens the door to escape the darkness. Then he takes the blossoms from the bed and burns them ( maybe his childhood, his character, his memories ect.). Lying in bed, he is dizzy and looks for freedom. So he removes the curtains and sees his reflection but he is not afraid of himself, he even touches his reflection ( I LOVE I LOVE I LOVE MYSELF) . He finds out how the world works. He goes through the darkened corridor. There's a picture of a bird. He has found himself because he knows he has to live with  both world to know what's wrong and what's right. The six photos are his memories he experienced ( the members incarnate a person / an individual --> the picture in Begin).
.
.

 The six photos are his memories he experienced ( the members incarnate a person / an individual --> the picture in Begin)

-> Why do the circles connect?
Suga is fire = Jimin is water. 
V is in the police station ( it's the dark world/ he can't be healed.)= J-Hope is in a therapy (it's the good world/ he can be healed).
Jungkook and Rap Monster= water and fire, opposites.
.
Friedrich Nietzsche : "You must have chaos within you to give birth to a dancing star."

"