Love yourself+ I need you/ Butterfly/Run

I had written this theory before the videos were published.
Do you know the quotes of the posters? Yes?
Do/did you  think of the quotes sometimes, too? Yes?
It is because it's about the feelings/ thoughts of the people.
.
.

Jungkook

     "The day I want to run to that place where my heart leads me to"

We see Jungkook sitting on a wheelchair.  It means he can't  go, run and play like  other people.  But the people who can't go have hopes and make something with their lives. That's why Jungkook is smiling  with a flower in his hands. A flower has to go through the darkness, the earth, to come out. We have to experience the bad situations to know how it is to be happy.
The quote means " I want to be happy."

Do you remember this?  The scence is in I need you

Apparently it's a car accident. That's why he is sitting on a wheelchair. In the MV I need you he is sad, alone etc. but on this poster he looks...happy? He smiles.
An end doesn't really mean the end.  It means a new beginning. His sad end (the car accident) started as a happy end ( a wheelchair ). That's why there is " love yourself " because you can do everything if you believe in yourself.

"You make me begin ( smile with me)"

.
.
.
.
.

Yoongi