Ch. 2. It's all my fault!

It was around 8:30 you had just woke up. You turned around expecting to see peter but he wasn't there. You got up and went into the kitchen.

You: Aunt May! Aunt May!

No response you walked over to the couch there was a note on it, it read

          Dear Y/n or Peter,
I'm so sorry but I had to run to the store we ran short on Peter's favorite cereal and he is not the nicest person when he doesn't get his cereal in the morning, sorry if you're reading this Peter but its true ( you laughed ) I should be back around noon.

You put the note down and went back to lay down in Peter's bed. At this point you still didn't know where Peter was but he is a boy, boys do weird things. He is probably OK. You laid down for like 30 minutes but you couldn't go to sleep you went and sat on the little porch that you could climb onto through Peter's window. You and Peter used to come sit out here all the time and just talked since he lived so high up in the apartment complex it always scared you being that high on that balcony but looking at it now you always had Peter there and you had no reason to be scared. You sat down on the rail. The next thing you know you here the door to Peter's bedroom creaking open.

You: Peter
Peter: Aw... Crap

You look closer and saw Peter fully dressed as spiderman he pulled off the mask

Peter: Y/n its not what it looks like

You fainted falling backwards off the balcony you plummeted towards the ground Peter tried to catch you with his webs but he was unsuccessful. You hit the ground. Peter screamed and tears running down his cheeks. Peter called Tony.

Peter: (via phone call) T-T-Tony P-please now! I need y-you!
Tony: What kid? Are you crying? Wait I'll be there right away!

Peter choked on tears. He couldn't bear to lose you and to know it was his fault would haunt him forever. When Tony got there they lifted you in the back of his car with little life left in you. Peter sat in the back with you. Your head on his lap. Peter cried the whole way. He stroked your hair and kissed your forehead.

Peter: Mr. Stark please you gotta save her, she's my best friend, I Love her!
Tony: Kid I will do what I can. And do you love her as a friend or something more?
Peter: Uh... ( he is bawling and can hardly talk) I- I don't know what I think anymore more. But Tony It's all my fault.
Tony: No, no its not kid.

Tony slammed on the breaks as you reached Stark Tower. Tony and Peter carried you In Tony brought you down to his work place and did a surgery on your chest leaving a giant metal plate in your chest. Part of the plate was keeping you alive it was kinda like Tony's but yours was better put together the first time. You woke up.

Peter: Oh My God you're up
You: I am and wait what happened?

Peter explained the whole thing and how you now have a metal plate in your chest.

You: Crap, what are my parents gonna do.
Tony: I don't know but your technically a super hero now!

You laughed

You: Oh yah I'm a superhero now because I have metal in my chest.
Tony: (sarcastically laughs) well see, the metal plate is more than a metal plate the devices inside made you able to see completely through walls like you can see figures its not completely clear but you can see the silhouette of the person through the wall, when you want to and you have super sonic hearing, so you can hear what people are saying from really far away. Kinda like Peter's suit, and you have extremely powerful kicks so you can kick people and things away from you more easily than most people. But these are all things that have to be controlled so you will be training with Peter.
You: oh OK um that's cool but overwhelming and my chest is killing me.
Tony: its going to for awhile.
Peter looked at you with his puppy dog eyes

Peter: I'm so sorry y/n

He started tearing up.

You: No Peter its not your fault
Peter: yes it is first I never told you that I'm spiderman then I couldn't catch you when you were falling.
You: Peter I don't blame you for not telling me your spiderman that was your call and I respect that. And about catching me Peter I don't care it's just fine. You're still my best friend.
Peter: y/n I-I-I love you.

You blushed

You: I love you too Peter

He walked closer to the couch Tony put you on knelt down and kissed you. His kiss felt soft. You realized how long you wanted to do that. Then Peters phone rang.
Peter: (via phone call) Hello.
Aunt May: Peter you need to bring y/n home now, something happened to...

Peters phone died. You, Peter, and Tony all exchanged looks.

Tony: Get in my car May wants you home and she what's you home now.