Ch. 4. I'm adjusting slowly, but im adjusting

You and Peter both stood up. Peter stood in front of you to hide the fact that u are only in a bra and pants. But you pushed yourself in front of Peter whispering to him.

You: Peter it's OK.

You knelt down picked up your shirt and slipped it on.

You: Tony I'm...

Tony fake coughed

You: Oh ya um sorry... Well Dad I'm sorry I promise I won't do anything bad until I'm married that's what my parents taught me. We were just kissing and I promise it won't happen again.
Tony: Y/n this is gonna be hard to get used to but I truly do um like you and I think we can make this work.

You smiled

You: Me too, thanks for giving me a chance. No offense but I never thought you being Tony Stark would take me in.
Peter: yah, Mr. Stark what convinced you to do
Tony: Kid, any friend of yours is a friend of mine and I kinda just implanted her with some weird bionics and just seeing you two so sad made me realize I should step up and be a better person and Pepper will love you too y/n.

Tony walked out. You looked at Peter and saw a tear forming in his eye.

You: Peter, baby what's wrong?
Peter: I-I-I'm scared.
You: What's there to be scared of you're spiderman
Peter: I'm scared not for me but for you you're a superhero now Mr. Stark he's gonna send you out there to fight dangerous fights y/n, and I don't want you getting hurt.
You: Awww, thanks for thinking about me but Tony would never stick me out there unprepared, he will give me proper training then he will.
Peter: OK OK

Peter turned and hugged you, you kissed him on the cheek.

Peter: I better get home to May, um see you tomorrow
You: OK bye Peter
Peter: Bye Y/n
You walked out of your room and yelled for Tony. You needed a shower. You walked around looking for him and you were shocked at what you saw. How could anyone afford this Oh wait this is Tony Stark we are talking about that's how. You eventually wandered down some stair case and saw him in some workshop place screwing something in his suite together you went to walk in and walked right into the glass it hit you in the head and you fell back on your butt. Tony just looked at you sighed then walked over towards he wasn't smiling but you could tell he was holding one back then he got to the door opened out and laughed.

Tony: Nice one, so whatcha want
You: Um well where is the shower.

Tony explained to you where you needed to go in order to get your much needed shower. You walked in and you were amazed by this giant bathroom but in the shower it only had men's wash. Luckily you had brought yours with you. You took about a 30 minute shower but when you got out you looked to your left and a smile shot on your face it was spreading from ear to ear. A hot tub with a TV in the corner. Tomorrow was Sunday and now you planned spending most of it watching Netflix with Peter in a hot tub. You skipped back to your room. You got in your pajamas and laid in your bed on your phone. Then you heard your door open so you looked up. It was Pepper!

Pepper: Hi, um you must be y/n.
You: that is correct and you must be Pepper.
Pepper: that is also correct, and Tony said he insisted on having me take you shopping so does tomorrow work.
You: Oh Pepper I'm sorry I was gonna hang with Peter tomorrow
Pepper: oh hon that's just fine how about Monday
You: um I have school
Pepper: you have gone through so much that I think you need a little break, Monday it is.
You: OK Monday it is.

Pepper exited the room. You looked at your alarm clock it was only 8:30 but you had just had the saddest most stressful day ever that you were so tired and your back was killing you so you laid down in your bed grabbing your phone. You opened your phone and a Facebook memory photo popped up it was you, your mom, and your dad at the zoo. Your mom loved the giraffes and you guys had the perfect shot of one so you snapped a selfie. You held your phone to your chest and cried. You tried to keep quiet but apparently Tony heard. Her walked in.

Tony: Everything OK
You: U-um I don't know anymore ( you said between sobs )

Tony sat down by you on your bed he awkwardly put his arm around allowing you to lean your head on his shoulder.

Tony: listen I'm trying to give you a good life but its been one day and I'm new to the whole dad thing and I just wanna do something to help but I'm failing at what you are asking of me. I will never replace your parents but I at least wanna give you another chance.
You: Um D-dad I know your trying and I'm too and you have done nothing wrong actually you're doing just fine its that I miss, my mom and my dad. But you are helping.

He pulled you in for a hug.

Tony: You gonna have Peter over tomorrow
You: Uh duh
Tony: I will put a no boy policy on your room so watch what you do
You: It won't happen again OK
Tony: okay, get some sleep
You: OK, and thank you thank you so much for what your doing it means a lot.
Tony: My pleasure.

He left as you closed your eyes and fell asleep. You woke up the next morning to the sound of your phone buzzing. You picked it. You looked at it and jumped out of bed
You: Holy Crap its 1:30 pm
You saw that Peter was calling and you answered.
You: ( via phone call ) Hey
Peter: Hey
You: Watcha want babe
Peter: I was wondering what we should do today
You: oh come over and bring a swimsuit today we are chilling in a hot tub while watching Netflix
Peter: sweet I'll be over as soon as I can.

You heard the a knock at he door a while later. Sure enough it was Peter. He ran to you dropping his swim trunks and picked you up to kiss you.
You: Ow Ow Peter my back hurts be careful
Peter: Oh my goodness I'm so sorry babe
You: you're okay baby ( you kissed him )
Peter: so which hot tub?
You: there's more than one?
Peter: yah he has like 5
You: dang well the one I like is right across the way from my room.

You guys entered the giant bathroom. Peter started stripping down right there then he slipped on his swimsuit. You ran back to your to change into yours. When you came back he was in the hot tub with it filling up already flipping through Netflix.
Peter: what do you wanna watch?
You: we should finish stranger things.
Peter: okay

You got in and walked towards Peter airing right up against him leaning your head on his shoulder the show was taking forever to load.
Peter: so your back hurts? I can massage it.
You: aww I would love that Peter

You moved you body to wear he could do his thing. This felt amazing his strong hands working the knots out of your back.
Peter: we are gonna be all pruned before the show even loads
You: I know.
Peter: So how is you know the change
You: I'm adjusting slowly, but I'm adjusting
Peter: that's good

Then the show started Peter stopped working your back and you snuggled back into your little area.

This one was longer. Did you like it?