Ch. 12. Hey what's up kid?

It was Monday and today you had school. You were nervous going into school because reason number one you hadn't been to school in forever and you really didn't want questions being asked. And reason number two because you had just gotten over a sickness. But you really liked school. You were on the Aca Deca team and school was your strong place. So you walked in feeling like a boss no one was gonna stop you. But the way Peter looked at you when you walked in concerned you.

You: What? What Peter? What's wrong?
Peter: Oh... Nothing nothing I just forgot beautiful my baby is.
You: Peter... You just saw me on Saturday.
Peter: I know and Sunday felt like it took forever.

You both laughed. Then the bell rang and you guys headed to science. While in science you noticed Peter had his laptop opened but you guys were doing nothing that involved your laptops right now. You also noticed Peter was bent over and working on something. You tapped on his back. He turned around quickly.

You: Peter what are you doing.

He turned his laptop towards you revealing the title Web Fluid. You giggled then turned back towards the teacher. You were really happy that the teacher had switched up lab partners and that you and Peter got to be together. But sometimes you and Peter would talk to much and the teacher would scold you. Now, this time the teacher had noticed Peter's laptop opened just like you had.

Teacher: Mr. Parker our class does not involve computers at this time so may I ask what you are doing on it

Peter looked around and everyone was looking at him. You were too and you saw the blood rush to his cheeks. He looked you in the eyes than turned towards the teacher.

Peter: Oh, um right... Well I was looking at my girlfriends beautiful face on Instagram.

You looked around the room now all of the kids were looking at you. You and Peter had accidentally let it slip that you were dating. You had posted a picture with him on Instagram with the caption, At dinner with my baby 😘❤. You guys didn't want to tell anyone because now if you were seen with Spider Man they would all know it was Peter. You guys just hoped no one ever saw you with Peter as Spider Man. The nurses at the hospital had but they didn't know Peter's identity so they didn't know it was Peter in the first place. But you looked at Peter and laid your head on your desk.

Teacher: Peter, please close the computer you kids can Instagram later.

~~~~~~
It was later that day and you were at your house sitting in the living room. Then you saw Tony walk in.

Tony: Hey, what's up kid?
You: Nothin really
Tony: How was school?
You: Pretty good. I definitely can tell you, I missed it, I missed all my Aca Deca friends.
Tony: Ha nerd!
You: What?!?
Tony: I'm just kidding. Hey short notice but in 30 minutes  I'm leaving for a work thing. I don't know what it is but Happy has all the details. So you got the house to yourself for 3 days.
You: Um... See I kinda have a phobia thing about being left home alone. Can Peter stay?? Please Please Please.
Tony: Fine, but be good, no parties yahta yahta whatever else I think I'm supposed to make a dad speech about you behaving but I think you get it. I will be back on Friday morning.

You laughed at his poor attempt. Tony laughed then started to head out of the room.

Tony: Alright see you later kiddo, I'm calling every morning just so you know.
You: Alright. Bye!!
Tony: Bye!!

He left the room and you ran to your room. You picked up your phone and quickly dialed Peter. He picked up immediately.

Peter: Hello
You: (via phone call) Hey Peter, you picked up pretty fast
Peter: Yah because it was you.
You: So my dad is leaving for a work thing, that's all he told me but I have the house for three days. He gets back Friday morning. Do you think May will let you stay here with me.
Peter: Let me check. I bet she will though. Be right back.
Peter: Yah she said I can stay. I will be over around 5:00.
You: OK, I love you bye.
Peter: Love you too, bye.

It was 4:15 and you waited for Peter to arrive patiently. You picked up your room because it had gotten to be a bit of a mess. After you finished picking up your room you grabbed a few movies and set them by the TV just as options for you and Peter. It was only 4:45 now but you heard the door bell ring. You ran to the door hoping it was Peter was because you were excited for your guy's alone time. As you were opening the door you saw it was Peter he had a backpack on because it was holding all his stuff. You grabbed the sides of his head pulling him towards you and smashing your lips into his. Peter had his hands on his hips and pulled you to him. Peter pulled away.

Peter: Wow what a special greeting.
You: I just I love you so so much and I just had to.
Peter: I love you to.

You moved to the side allowing him actually into the house. Peter then followed you to your room where he set his stuff down on the floor right by the door. You sat down on your bed.

You: so what do you think we should do these three da....

You were cut off by Peter as he slammed his lips into yours and laid on top of you on the bed.

Pt. 2 coming up next. What do you think will happen between you and Peter.