Ch. 15. Dad, I missed you

You were sitting on your bed wrapped in a towel. Peter walked in dressed in his pajamas. Peter sat down beside you.
You: Hold on I need to get dressed.
Peter: Ehhh no you don't.
You giggled
You: Peter yes I do.
Peter: OK
You walked over to the opposite side of the room and grabbed your pajamas out of your dresser. You dropped your towel revealing your butt. Peter made a chocking sound. You turned around quickly to make sure he was fine revealing the rest of you.
You: Are you alright?
Peter: yah I just chocked on my spit. But may I just say WOW.
You blushed realizing you were standing naked in front of Peter. You slipped on the pajamas then walked over to Peter sitting next to him.
You: Peter, I'm sorry to do this but i have question about your situation now.
Peter: It's ok. Go ahead baby what do you wanna know.
You: Peter where are you gonna stay?
Peter: I mean, I was hoping Mr. Stark would have a room for me here. Until I can afford to buy an apartment.
You: Oh that makes sense.
Peter: Yah I was gonna wait to ask until he got home.
You: OK
Peter: Is that your only question?
You: ummm yah
Peter: OK
After your question with Peter you laid down. Peter laid down right beside you. You had decided to skip school the next day because you and Peter had a lot of things to sort out and Tony was getting home and you wanted to be there when he arrived.
Around 9:30 the next morning you heard the front door open. You jumped out of bed almost kicking Peter and ran out to greet Tony.
You pulled him into a tight hug.
You: Dad, I missed you!
Tony: Hey hon, I missed you too!
Tony: So two things.
You: yes?
Tony: why are you not at school? And I thought peter was staying with you?
You: Um... You will find out. And he's still sleeping.
Peter: No I'm not.
Peter entered the room yawning and rubbing his eyes.
You: Oh. Um dad Peter wants to tell you something.
Peter: Really, this early
You: Yes we need to get this worked out.
Tony: What's up Peter?
Peter: Well um...
He looked away. You grabbed his hand letting him know you were there to comfort him.
Peter: Aunt May died.
Tony: Wait, really? Aww Peter I'm sorry.
Peter: I was wondering if I could stay with you until I you know can afford a house.
Tony: Of course, do you know how many guest rooms I have here? Like a million. Just kidding. The point is I have a lot and you're welcome to stay as long as you need.
You turned and hugged Peter.
You: Did you hear that? Everything will work out.
Tony: When will you grab your bags?
Peter: Well, soon. That's why we stayed home from school.
Tony: Oh ok. Tell me when you're ready to get the room all cozied up.
Peter: OK. And thanks again Mr. Stark.
Tony: Anytime Peter. Just call me.
You and Peter walked to your room. Peter walled over to his bag and started to throw on a T-shirt and some sweat pants. You were going through your closet. You picked out a cute outfit and walled out to Tony with Peter.
You: We're gonna head out to get his bags.
Tony: Alright I'll get his room ready.

1 year passed...

One year had passed you and Peter with Juniors in high school. You and Peter were doing great. But especially Peter. At the age of sixteen Peter had moved out of Tony's guest room and bought a house. A HOUSE. Not a tiny apartment a house. You were so proud of Peter. It was a Friday night and you headers over to Peters to spend the night.
     You knocked on his door. Peter opened it with a giant smile on his face.
Peter: Yay I'm so happy Tony let you stay the night.
For some reason Tony hadn't ever let you spend the night before.
You: I am too!!! I don't know what his deal was.