'Magic tricks' Monday

Kaito's POV

Oyaji and I was in the outside of the house.he wants to teach me a magic tricks outside of the house because okaasan will be angry if the room was messy.

While teaching I saw Aoko was in the outside of the house buying an ice cream.I waved my hands and call her.

"Aoko!!"

I called.she look at me and smile.after she get her ice cream she came to me.I open our gate and let her enter.

"Ohayo Kaito-kun,"

"Ohayo Aoko.also drop 'kun'."kaito' is okay.anyways are you okay ."

I twirled my hand and a flower magically appear in my hands.then I gave it to her.

"hai.Arigato Kaito,"

Then she get the flower and she started to eat her ice-cream

"what are you doing by the way?"

"Well oyaji was teaching me a magic tricks,"

"Sugoi!! can I see please,"

"Of course,"

Then oyaji and I start to performed.

Aoko pov

Sugoi!!! Kaito and uncle Toichi.Kaito get a coin and put it in his Palm then he close it and when he open a doves came out of his hands.uncle Toichi throw a small ball in the floor and it puffed many confetti with a Blue and silver glitters.Kaito give me a balloon and say.

"Pop it using this needle,"

I get the needle from his hand and pop then magically the word "Aoko" appears in the sky.

Uncle Toichi show his hands to me and touch his hand.then suddenly a top hat appears in his head.he show what is inside the top hat.There's no thing in top hat. he gave it to me and both of them count.

"San...nii...ichi,"

Then a butterflies,confetti,glitters,doves appear.all of them are color Blue,red and White bit still dove's color was still white.after a magic show all I can say is

"Sugoi,Sugoi,Sugoi!!!!"

They both bow gracefully.

"Arigato,"

Then I heard a knock from the gate.

*tok *tok*tok*tok*tok*(sound of the knock).Aunt chikage open it.

Chikage POV

"Is Aoko there?"

A tall boy wearing a inspectors uniform. well I know him because he was the one who hoping and trying to catch Kaito KID or should I say my husband.But still I need to axt lie I didn't know him.

"Hmm...who are you Sir?"

"I'm Nakamori ginzo,Aoko's otousan,"

"Ahh come inside they were playing with my son ,"

Then he go inside of the house.

GInzo pov

In the outside I hear a laugh.I familiar who it is.Aoko.I look at her and watch them.she was smiling again.a tall boy,I think it's her husband invite us to enter inside.then we talk and talk about them.we also eat with them and talk and talk.I look at Aoko who was playing with Kaito.also kaito seems kind to her I pretty sure they will be close friend or should I say best friend.