'Sleep over' Tuesday

Aoko's POV.

Today otousan was going to work.he will come back home tomorrow.he said I will stay in aunty Mikayla's house.we'll I don't want to stay there because it's so creepy also she was creepy  too.

I was in the living room in Kaito's house.otousan agree that i Can come to kaito's house to play with him until aunty mikayla invite me to go to her house.right now,listening In music.I'm was listening 'kimi no  matsu sekai e'

Kaito pov

She was really quite right now.I wonder why.

"Nee Aoko,"

I say.but she didn't response.

"Aoko,"

she didn't response

"Earth to Aoko,"

I say and waved my hands in her face.then know she saw me.she paused the music.

"Nee Aoko hime why are you quite,"

I say and she blush.I don't know why maybe when I Call her "hime"

"You seem you are thinking something,"

"Hai.otousan was not going home.he want me to stay in aunt mikayla house.well she was scary and her house was scary.I don't want to stay in her house,"

Then suddenly rained strong.maybe there will have a storm to night.anyway go back to topic.I think and think and think for an answer then.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Aha!!!

"How about you stay here in my house!!"

I say.I see a playful smile and teasing smile in my parents.

"Umm if y-"

She cut off by my mother.

"Of course you may,right Toichi?"

Oyaji nodded

"But-"

She cut off by my father.

"Don't worry I already call your father and he agree,"

Aoko smile.

"Yey!! I can have a sleep over with Aoko "

I say and jump in happiness.

"Aoko you can stay here.if you want something just tell us and if Kaito do something to you just tell us too.we will eat a dinner together here,"

Okaasan say

"Hai.Arigato aunty chikage and uncle Toichi...Arigato Kaito,"

when she said Kaito it makes me smile.

Bed time....

"Gomenasai aoko-san.our guest room was full of mess.you can sleep in Kaito's room.well it was pretty big and a bed fits for you too,"

Oyaji say

"Hai.Arigato,"

She said.she already wear her pajamas.I go to the bath room and wear pajamas.we both go to my room.it was 8:00 what should we do.hmmmmm.I say a two pillow.hmmmmmm......aha,"

I grab the pillow and hit her.I smirked and she laugh.she grab the next pillow and chase me and trying to hit me.I Dodge the hit.

"Pillow fight!!!!,"

Then pillow fight starts.after pillow fight we both laugh and tired some.

"Hahahahahahahaha haha haha,"

We both say.

"We Should sleep now,nee Kaito,"

"Hai Aoko,"

We both lay in bed.

"Goodnight Kaito sweet dreams,"

"Goodnight Aoko hime see you in my dreams,"

We both blush.I can feel that she was important.then we sleep.few minutes later she hug me.I blush again she was asleep.I hug her and sleep.