'No one get hurt ' Saturday

Aoko POV

I'm was drawing.sensei tell us to draw about 'science for the people'.also I have a good news.Kaito was transfer here and we we're classmates .Yey!!

"Sugoi minna-san  you're doing great,"

Sensei tell us.while drawing a group of shounen come to me.they were same age like me.I feel uncomfortable.

"Hey brat!! Give me your drawing!!"

Sinapak said

"Just give me your drawing and if not you will get hurt.

Sinipa say

I hold my drawing tightly to secured.

"Iee.why don't you make for yours,"

"What if I don't want.you baka,"

Siniko say

"I'm not a baka.maybe it's you lazy boy!!"

I say.I can see he get pissed.then suddenly...........

Kaito's POV.

I'm was playing some magic tricks.well I already finish the activity.I look to Aoko who was sitting in floor and crying while holding her cheek.I look who made this and it was sinapak,sinipa and siniko say.I fell angry.I stand up and go to them.

"Oi!! You ahou why do you hurt her!!"

I shout.

"Barou.who you are to shout to me!!"

Sinipa say

"Tsk...tsk...tsk,"

I smirked

"Well you're such an old person.you already forgetten my name,"

I say

"You baka!!"

Sinapak say

"You know what a naughty person should get a punishment. Am I right Aoko,"

I say and give her a reassured smiled but she look at me confused.I look back to those three naughty child and smirked.

"Ladies and gentlemen please watch my miracle performance,"

I say and snap my fingers.then suddenly a colorful smoke came out.one of my classmates sinuntok,kinarate,tinakwado and kinendo open the window.when the smoke disappeared.....

"Hahahahahahaha,"

All of students say.

Sinapak was wearing a curly short hair style of girls and wearing a Blue dress.sinipa was wearing a clown costume with dark teeth.siniko was wearing a ballerina costume...

While all class laughing the three go out running.I look again to Aoko who got bruise in face because of sinapak's punch.I magically appear a handkerchief.I wipe her tears.

"I promise that no one get hurt especially Aoko,"

I kiss her cheek where their have bruise and i tell her to go to clinic with me.she smile and we both go.....

I promise no one can hurt you aoko....I can feel that you are important to me..