Prologue - days in the Circus babies pizza world

Once in circus baby's pizza world the male of the Funtime auditorium Funtime Foxy had two little sisters Foxy and Mangle.... Foxy (long hair while wearing a cute purple and orchid shirt with ruffles and a long dark violet skirt that shows one of her right leg and a black pendant with a black rose on her head and bright violet socks that go up to her upper leg with a purple lace on each one and black heels) was the oldest of the two sisters and she was the stubborn but considerate one.... Mangle (long hair while wearing a cute white and pink shirt with ruffles and a long red skirt that shows one of her right leg and a dark pink pendant with a white rose on her head and bright bright pink socks that go up to her upper leg with a red lace on each one and white heels) was the youngest of the fox sisters she was the kind and clever one...... the female and head of the Funtime auditorium Funtime Freddy and her trusty best friend Bon-Bon would always wish them good luck whenever they feel nervous or down....the head of the circus gallery and ringmaster of them all circus baby was very friendly towards them.....though they practice most of their time at Ballora's dance studio with Ballora herself and her Minireenas along side her......when the day is done everyone stretches and rests.....Foxy said as she turned to Circus baby, wow this is so hard.....how do you even do it Circus baby? Circus baby smiled and said happily, well it's not how I do it's how can do it...besides it's a gift and a miracle. Bidybab and Electrobab looked at each other and smiled as the two girls giggled like someone was tickling them.....meanwhile with Mangle.....she was sitting where Funtime Freddy (who was telling jokes to BonBon) was.....the lightest pink and white haired girl said as she giggled, hey Mangle wanna here a joke that BonBon just said? Mangle turned and said, okay? Funtime Freddy turned to her puppet companion.... BonBon said, why did the bubble go to the show to sing? Mangle shrugged. BonBon continued, it wanted to be a....POP-star! They giggled as they were getting BonBons hilarious joke. Meanwhile with Funtime Foxy who was in Balloras dance studio sat right between the pink Minireena (I haft to tell them apart by color: Pink, orange, blueish green, and blue) and the blue Minireena. He sees Ballora and saids as he chuckles, HEHEHE! You know it's real fun doing it with my sisters just like its fun with your Minireenas....the blue ballerina said as she turns to him smiling, yeah it is isn't it? He chuckles and walks back to the Funtime Auditorium....everything was going fine.....until one day.