Chapter 4 - a connection/things changed

Days went by and everyday as soon as the day is done or as Springbonnie would take a break he would go to the clinic and see the injured redhead who was slowly recovering and sees Springbonnie and smiles at the same time.....Fredbear notices the two spending time with one another but he knew what that meant.....he smirked and chuckled as he said, hehehehe oh Springbonnie you devil.....not long after they felt a connection towards each other.....Foxy felt she wasn't alone when Springbonnie comes in and talks to her.....though both Fredbear and Springbonnie are doing the entertainment they work really hard to do the business and looking after the sister location team as they could........everything was the same.....until one day......when Springbonnie was with the injured redhead he was gazing into Foxys eyes until Fredbear snapped him out of it as he yelled, HEY SPRINGBONNIE GET OVER HERE I NEED TO TALK TO YOU!!!! The short blonde head boy waved to Foxy as she fell asleep......a moment later they were talking for a minute until a boy with brown hair (wearing a black tux, top hat, black shoes, and tap shoes.) opened the door and smiled at the pair.....Fredbear gave him a look and said, uhhh....not another new guy....and who might you be new guy? The brown haired shyly said as he looked at the pair, well...I'm Freddy....Freddy Fazebear.....I'm just honored to be working here with you guys...... Springbonnie chuckled and said, Fazebear? HAAHHAHA!!! Freddy just blushed and said, yes....I'm sorry I know it's funny but.....it's just my last name..... they both just glared at him as Springbonnie stopped laughing at him.....4 minutes later Freddy was just talking to them but Fredbear was a little stubborn to listen to him.....their arguments soon cross the line.....and one night both blonde boys tried to kill Freddy.....but they forgotten about their promise to their sister location friends.....Freddy was really getting worried but was stopped to see a very sad view of the sister location team.....incuding Foxy and Mangle who were still alive......unaware that the two blondes were behind him.....there was something in Springbonnie that changed him...he quickly notices the dead sister location team and was strictly mad.....pushed Fredbear on the floor and ran away outta the pizzeria and never to be seen again (actually he was in the parts and service room) Freddy simply noticed Fredbear who noticed the look on Freddy's face and said as he picked up Fredbear by grabbing him on the arm, WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME THAT SOME OF YOUR FRIENDS WERE INJURED!!!?? Fredbear noticed a couple of big pieces of the sealing that was chipped that was falling......Fredbear yelled as he pushed Freddy out of the way, FREDDY GET OUTTA THE WAY!!! Freddy was push outta the way just in time but unfortunately for Fredbear he didn't move.....Freddy picked up Fredbear and whispered as he cried, I'm sorry it's all my fault....I should've known......Fredbear whispered as he felt ashamed while dying, no....it's my fault.....I should've kept a close eye on them..I never should've been so angry at you for coming....but instead I let them die....and I let my anger get the best of me.....I...I failed..... Freddy was in tears as the long blonde grabbed the brown heads shirt and whispered, listen....Freddy...your going to haft to run the pizzeria.....Im afraid....

Freddy's pov

I was shock to hear what he just said....and then said, why.....me....I can't do it....I...don't know how..... Fredbear encouraged as his vision blurred out him, you.....can try to......just like I did before Springbonnie came along.....but he's changed.....he snapped and I don't know why.....please promise me you'll.....run the place.....it's yours..... I hesitated and whispered, I.....I promise...Fredbear..... Fredbear smiled and whispered as he died, Thank you....so much &...I'm so...Sorry for the I treated you....Freddy.....I..can't...believe...I'm....saying this....but....it's yours....& thanks....for everything.... Fredbear died as he fell limp in my arms..... but I promised him I run the place and I'm keeping it.....then I saw a redheaded girl...

Original pov

Foxy who saw the whole thing knew what this meant....her friends are gone, the two blinds are now gone, her sister was still in a coma...and she was all alone....Freddy said as he walked towards Foxy, I'm really sorry about your friends miss..... Foxy looked at him in a sad tone......a few days later....Fredbear & the sister location team were buried....accept for Mangle who was still in a coma.....Foxy was depressed that her friends are gone....but Freddy was worried as he thought and thought but then he came up with an idea as he thought, I may need three more people to help me run the pizzeria.....& I'll start with the redhead..... a moment later....Foxy recovered but was still depressed she never set foot  at the once circus baby pizza world.....that's when Freddy called, HEY YOU THERE CAN YOU COME HERE?! The redhead turned to Freddy and said, what? Freddy asked, hey....uhh....what's your name? Foxy replied, my name is Foxy..... Freddy said, Hey Foxy can we talk? Foxy didn't have a choice she nodded and went to what was now Freddy's office to speak with the brown haired boy.....

Sorry guys another cliff hanger but uhh....your going to see Chica and Bonnie in the next chapter....

FNAF THE BEGINNINGजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें