Chapter 1 - A sister location massacre

The day everything went terrifyingly wrong: as soon as the day was done Foxy decided, guys I'm going to take a walk alone if something happens I'll shout...Foxy walked around the pizzeria a least 15 -20 but that's when something went terribly wrong......a man with black hair with a creepy (yeah it's Nightmare) smile appeared and said as he grabbed the redhead, hehehehe so what's a seemingly pretty girl like you doing walking alone....Foxy didn't answer she was terrified and whispered, w..who a...are y..you? what do you want with me?...that's when he grinned and answered as he laughed, I want to kill you.....Foxy was terrified as he pinned her to the ground and Nightmare began to attack Foxy. She was screaming in agony and pain as she yelled, SOMEONE....HELP...ME!! that's when everyone in the pizzeria come to help her.... Mangle yelled as she stepped up and growled, GGGRRR!! GET YOUR FILTHY HANDS OFF OF MY SISTER YOU MEAN SICKO!! Nightmare got off her but was not pleased by her defiance...Mangle attempted to fight him but slammed her across the wall hard enough to put her in a coma as Foxy screamed, MMMAAANNNGGGLLEE!!! Nightmare said as he laughed, HOW PATHETIC THAT IDIOT THINKS SHE CAN BEAT ME!? HA WHAT A STUPID GIRL! Ballora turns to her minireenas and saids, alright girls you go hide while I distract him....the minireenas refused and wanted to fight alongside Ballora. The blue ballerina was touched but at the same time worried. Ballora and the minireenas tried to distract him but all at once Nightmare clawed them one by one and Ballora on the legs, chest, and arms. Nightmare said as he locked his claws, hehehehe nice dance ladies but....I'm afraid it needs more practice. Funtime Freddy and Bon-Bon were furious as Funtime Freddy said, YOU WANNA FIGHT ME FREAK WELL BRING IT ON!! LETS GET HIM BONBON AND BONNETE!! Funtime Freddy, Bon-Bon, and Bonette did whatever they can to fight him off but Nightmare beat them the three to a pulp and pushed them on the floor but not before pushing Bonette to the opposite direction towards the scratched up Minireena who had enough strength to hold Bonnete close to her before the pink-haired puppet blacked out. Funtime Freddy said as she slowly blacked out holding her blue-haired puppet companion, Bonette, Foxy, Mangle, everyone I'm so sorry...I failed...Bon-Bon....Forgive me for failing you....BON-BON said weakly, Funtime....Freddy....you didn't fail anyone....not me or anyone....I'm not mad not at all.... they blacked out... Circus baby whispered, *gasp* I haft to find help but who....yendo? No he's gone...Lolbit? No she disappeared not to long ago....the only person I can count on is....*gasp* then Circus baby tried to run to get help as she screamed, ENNARD HELP US!! ENNARD WHERE ARE YOU?! but was too late because Nightmare beaten her and said as he laughed, HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! DID YOU REALLY THINK I MIGHT LET YOU ESCAPE CLOWN GIRL?! HA YOUR A WAIST OF MY TIME!! she was injured towards her right leg, back, and chest even bruised in the face. Funtime Foxy had enough of this guy and yelled as he stepped in the way of his sisters, FOXY TAKE MANGLE AND WHATEVER YOU DO DON'T COME OUT NO MATTER WHAT YOU GOT THAT?! Foxy who was really scared whispered, but what about you? Funtime Foxy whispered, just remember no matter what happens I'll always love you both alright? His sister nodded as the pink and white haired boy ran off and confronted Nightmare and said as he growled, I DON'T KNOW WHO YOU ARE BUT YOU BETTER GET AWAY FROM MY TWO SISTERS!! Nightmare said as he cackled, HA THAT WOULD BE THE DAY I GET DEFEATED YOU NAIVE PUNK! With that Funtime Foxy did whatever he can in attempts to protects his sisters. Foxy watched in horror seeing her friends and older brother slaughtered and injured while holding her unconscious sister and hiding. Foxy was injured, her hair was cut, her dress was torn, the rose from her hair was yanked, her hand looked like it was ready to fall off, her eye was scratched, and she was bleeding all over. The sister location animatronics have been slaughtered and injured even bidybab and electrobab who tried to fight him with his electricity powers but failed. Bidybab tried to attack him but was thrown towards the wall...as for electrobab he used his electricity powers and said, take this you monster... but it didn't work he didn't flinch nor even once....Nightmare scratched his chest and said as he insanely laughed, HA DID YOU THINK I WOULD BE AFFECTED BY ONE PUNY ATTACK?! HAHAHA!! Nightmare was about to find both the fox sisters but there was one more he had failed to attack and his name was Ennard. Ennard saw the whole thing and came outta the shadows along with Lolbit and yendo and said, hold it right there you demonic fiend....Nightmare fought the three remaining ones but he failed to kill them and had sealed Nightmare away where he will never bother anyone again but nobody knew what happened to the three. But it didn't help the severely injured animatronics....Foxy was in shock though relieved that Nightmare was gone she was sad that and alone but couldn't help but cry knowing that they were slowly dying...and there were only two people that made her survived this ordeal along with Mangle....