Chapter 3 - healing the pain...

Foxy eyes were in tears. Fredbear was concerned about them about to die but he couldn't just leave them all here but like Springbonnie said he wanted to help them. Fredbear said as he looked at the youngest girl, look Miss I know your terrified and injured but you might wanna calm down a bit and answer me okay? Foxy nodded and calmed a bit. Fredbear asked, do you know what happened here. Foxy cried as she was shaking, I...I was walking by myself and then this....horrid guy attacked me and as everyone came to help he....*sniffs* he slaughtered them and laughed...It was really scary... Fredbear asked, did you recognize the guy? Foxy shook her head no. Springbonnie said in a concern tone as he placed a hand on his shoulder, Fredbear she's really terrified...I think we should just help them. Fredbear agreed and said as Foxy handed her sister shakily to him, okay you help her. I'll handle the rest. Springbonnie whispered, always thinking you can do things yourself...shrugged and turned to Foxy and said, can you stand up? Foxy attempted to but flinched. Springbonnie looked at the claw marks at her legs he was shocked and said as he catches her, here let me help you I promise we'll do whatever we can to help you and your friends okay. Foxy felt relieved as she nodded her head and let Springbonnie help her...Sometime later every single one of the sister location animatronics have been moved to a secret clinic where they treat people who had been having severe injuries. Fredbear looks at Foxy (who was covered in bandages where her injuries were at and wearing a hospital gown like the other are right now) as she looks at her hand that was no longer there and bandaged up.....Fredbear left the room but not before Foxy yelling, HEY WAIT..who are you guys anyway? Fredbear turned to her and answered, I'm Fredbear the one who had helped you was my friend Springbonnie. Meanwhile Springbonnie was waiting outside for the results until Fredbear came out with the results and turn to Springbonnie as Springbonnie said, well is she and the others going to be okay? Fredbear said, well the rest of them have severe injuries but as long as we can treat them they'll be in full recovery in no time, the redhead Foxy....well she has a bit of minor injuries plus some severe injuries but there's been a couple of permanent ones, the first was that her right eye was scratched out so I'll be keeping a close eye on that and the second was not really good her left hand looked like it was about to fall off and it was truly infected so I had no choice but to cut off her hand and bandage it up immediately but the least of our worries is that her younger sister Mangle is in a coma whoever it was smashed her to the wall bad enough to make her grow unconscious and the same goes for them to leave a young girl in a coma. Springbonnie was really horrified and yet he felt sorry for the poor young girl. So he went over to talk to her. Foxy was terrified but this was new to her she never been upstairs before nor has she gone up....that's when Springbonnie appeared and said as he gave her a small smile, hey how are you feeling.....uhh...Foxy.... the redhead looked at her chopped up hand once more and said, Springbonnie is it?....well I can't say I feel better... Springbonnie sat next to her and said, hey don't worry about it as soon as your friends are saved....we'll do whatever we can to fully recover....Foxy smiled in relief and whispered, really? Springbonnie nodded as Foxy whispered, thank you Springbonnie really...thank you...Fredbear watched him talking to her alone in that room.