New Books!!

I have two new books, readers.

If you love vampires, werewolves, witches, The Vampire Diaries, The Orginals, etc then The Hybrid is the book for you.

Synopsis:

Alex Davidson is a seventeen year old girl, who lives a normal teenage life. She has everything: best friends, perfect family, financial support, and more. But, Alex has a secret. A secret so big that it could end her life if anyone finds out about it. Alex is the only witch of her generation because of that she has to use her magic at a minimum. One day, in her sleep, someone told her that she is in danger and needs to use a spell to cover her tracks, she does just that. But, what she didn't know was that someone was feeling and watching her every move. When a mysterious man shows up one night and kidnaps her, she wakes up in an unknown area, feeling different. That man had changed her... he had changed her into a hybrid.

This is a bwwm/ Klaus Mikaelson Story.

IIf you love reality shows like Bad Girls Club, Love & Hip Hop, Black Ink Crew, etc and wish to be apart of it, go fill out the form in my book New York's Finest

IIf you love reality shows like Bad Girls Club, Love & Hip Hop, Black Ink Crew, etc and wish to be apart of it, go fill out the form in my book New York's Finest. Currently accepting any form from both genders.

Synopsis:

New York's Finest is a new "reality show" that is open to anyone. This show follows the selected cast on their everyday lives. but, these aren't just anybody, they are celebrities, actors, actresses, housewife/husband of a celebrity, have children by a celebrity, people known by association, singers, songwriters, rappers, dancers, YouTube sensations, and more. Of course, there will be drama as some of the cast have bad blood between each other or beef through a friend. But, most importantly, it surrounds their personal and business life.

Casting calls are open.