A Guardsman

Standing in the courtyard of the Schnee Manor, you were standing, prepared in your armor for combat. Standing next to you was a airship with a few butlers and pilots. You were waiting for your target, more or less, someone you were meant to protect.

While you weren't a huntsman, you were considerably cheaper and just as skilled. Finally, you saw her, Weiss Schnee. You had to admit, the only reason why you were here was for the money and so you could gloat that you were working for a Schnee. She was carrying a briefcase and as she arrived, she handed it off to you.

(Y/N): Excuse me?

Weiss: If you wouldn't mind?

(Y/N): I'm a soldier. Not a baggage handler.

Weiss: And MY family is the reason you are getting paid.

(Y/N): (Sarcastically) Of course, my princess.

Weiss: I know who you are, Mr. (L/N).

(Y/N): I prefer my actual name.

Weiss: Fine...(Y/N).

You two entered the ship and took off for Beacon. While Weiss was looking out the window, you were sharpening your sword, (W/N). You kept eyeing down Weiss, who seemed to be writing something in a small journal. You hated this job. You hated the Schnees, you saw them all as stuck up and annoying.

Weiss: (Y/N)! Over here!

You rolled your eyes and walked over to Weiss.

(Y/N): Yes, Ms. Schnee.

Weiss: I wish to do a few training rounds in the cargo hull.

(Y/N): And you need me because-

Weiss: Because I need to train with you.

(Y/N): Because?

Weiss: Just do it!

(Y/N): Fine. Fine.

You and Weiss walk back into cargo hull for training. The hull is barren and you both go to opposing sides of the room. Weiss readies her raiper while you draw your sword. Weiss is first to attack as she thrusts her sword towards you.

You are quick to block her strike as she tries again. And again, you block. Weiss aims low, you block low, she aims high, you still block the attack. Weiss spins around and stabs the ground and a glyph emerges below her. Suddenly, some ice forms around you and Weiss propels you into a wall.

As you struggle back to your feet, Weiss moves up to attack you. Having enough of this little game, you moved your blade up and blocked the attack and kicked Weiss in the stomach, sending her to the ground.

(Y/N): You still have some work to do.

Weiss: You dolt! You were suppose to assist me, not completely take me down!!!

(Y/N): You wanted to train and so I did that. You're welcome.

Weiss: I didn't mean that!

(Y/N): Well that's what you received. Deal with it.

Weiss: Like you have any idea what I've been through! I know your past, Mr. (L/N)!

(Y/N): Noted.

You sheathed your sword and walked back out to the main hull. Weiss gives you an angered look when you do but you don't seem to care.

_________________________________________________________

You finally landed at Beacon Academy, of course it was a bumpy landing due to two key reasons: Bad pilots and the fact Weiss was also asleep next to you, lying her head on your shoulder.