Starry Night

Finally, you awoke in the RWBY dorm for the first day of Beacon. When you did, Weiss still had an arm around your head, embracing it basically. You kinda enjoyed the position, she felt nice and warm. You kinda wanted to snuggle up to her and-I'm shutting up now.

However, while you were in a nice position, Ruby came up right next to Weiss and blew a whistle, waking her up. Both you and Weiss jumped to the shock and Weiss landed in your arms bridal style.

Ruby: Good morning Team RWBY!

Weiss: What in the world is wrong with you?

(Y/N): I'm with Weiss on this one! What was that?

Yang: You mean like the carry you two?

You and Weiss looked at one another and you dropped Weiss, forcing her to fall onto the floor.

Ruby: (ignoring the question) Now that you're awake, we can officially begin our first order of business.

Weiss: (getting up and brushing herself off) Excuse me?

Yang: (holding a collection of objects - pillows, pamphlets, a candle-holder - in her arms, also dressed alongside Blake Belladonna) Decorating!

(Y/N): What?!

Blake: (lifting her suitcase) We still have to unpack. (the suitcase opens, spilling its contents) Aaaand clean.

You and Weiss does not look enthusiastic, especially when Ruby knocks her back again with the blow of her whistle.

Ruby: Aaaalright! Weiss, Blake, Yang, (Y/N) and their fearless leader Ruby have begun their first mission! (raises her fist into the air) Banzai!

Ruby with Blake, (Y/N) and Yang: (doing the same at her sides) Banzai! (they turn at an angle as Weiss lays on the floor and upbeat montage music starts playing)

You and the girls begin to set up around the room. You set up posters, curtains, books and several desks. Finally it was completed...except for the beds. Luckily, Ruby had a good idea to make bunk beds. Of course, you still lacked a bed, though it didn't bother you.

Afterwards, You, Team RWBY and Team JNPR were forced to run to make it to class on time. Unfortunately, it was Professor Port. Port just rambled about how he was young and how he took down Grimm. Wow. You eventually dozed off until you heard Weiss scream "I am, sir!". You were briefed by Ruby that Weiss was going to fight. You knew this was going to be good.

Yang: (raising her fist) Goooo, Weiss!

Blake: (waving a small flag saying "RWBY") Fight well!

(Y/N): Best of luck, Weiss!

Ruby: Yeah, represent RWBY!

Weiss: (lowering her sword and looking over at her "leader") Ruby! I'm trying to focus!

Ruby: (looking sheepish) Oh, um... Sorry...

(Y/N): Don't worry about it. She's always been like this.

Port: Allllright! (next to the cage, pulling out his axe) Let the match... begin!

The professor swings down and breaks the lock, dropping the cage door and revealing the Boarbatusk inside, which immediately charges at Weiss. She uses Myrtenaster to deflect its attack and roll to the side, readying herself for its next move. The Grimm stands a distance away from its enemy, studying her.

Port: Ha-ha! Wasn't expecting that, were you?

Ruby: Hang in there, Weiss!

Weiss is now speeding towards the oncoming Boarbatusk, sticking her blade straight at its skull until they meet and Myrtenaster is trapped in the beast's tusks. Weiss is still hanging on to the hilt, and is tossed around as she struggles to get the rapier back.