Love on the Battlefield

You woke up in the ballroom of Beacon after a long night sleep. When you did, it was hard for you to actually sit up. You began to wonder why until you looked down and saw Weiss Schnee herself, using your chest like a pillow. You didn't want to wake her, fearing your own advice from last night could come true, so you gently picked her head up and placed it back on her pillow.

You went ahead got changed, brushed teeth and readied your weapon for the battlefield today. When you returned to the ballroom, Weiss had awaken and she turns to face you.

Weiss: Where have you been? It's your job to protect me!

(Y/N): I was getting ready for today. So, perhaps instead of complaining you can get ready as well.

Weiss: Don't insult me!

(Y/N): Then don't be lazy.

Weiss: I'm. Not. LAZY!

(Y/N): Then wash up. I'll be here for you, "princess".

Weiss scoffs you off and walks back to the bathroom. While you were standing around, you checked your scroll to see that Jacques "The Shitbag" Schnee had finally paid you for the past year and a half.

Weiss: (Y/N)! Can you come here!

You roll your eyes and walk over to the private bathroom in the ballroom that Weiss demanded on using. When you got there, you quickly shielded your eyes from seeing Weiss naked.

Weiss: Pervert!

(Y/N): Hey! You wanted me over here! What do you want anyway?!

Weiss: I need my towel from the sleeping bag!

(Y/N): Argh! Fine!

You walked back over and got Weiss' towel and returned it to her. After a few more minutes, Weiss finally came out of the bathroom with her hair down. You kinda liked Weiss with her hair down. You've seen it before and thought see looked really pretty like it.

(Y/N): We ready?

Weiss: Yes. Lets get down to the lockers.

(Y/N): Of course, "your majesty".

Weiss: Stop calling me that! I'm not royalty.

(Y/N): Then-

Weiss: Stop acting like it. Okay.

You and Weiss proceed down to the locker room of Beacon. The room was a white room with several silver lockers. While you were at your own locker, getting ready for the day, Yang came up from behind and tapped her arms around you.

Yang: Hey, handsome.

(Y/N): Get. Off.

Yang: Oh, come on, (Y/N).

(Y/N): Yang. I'm not in the mood.

Yang: Oh, come on. You can't be opposed with that Ice Queen.

(Y/N): Kinda have to be. She is technically my boss.

Yang: Ouch, that must suck.

(Y/N): You have no idea. Look, I gotta get going before she cuts anyone's head off with her sass.

With that, you walk over to Weiss' location. She seems to be conversing with another girl. You were quickly able to identify the girl as Pyrrha Nikos from Mistral. However, when you arrived, Weiss seemed to be in some other world.

(Y/N): Uh, what's with her?

Pyrrha: I'm not certain.

(Y/N): Uh. I'm (Y/N) (L/N).