Chapter 2: The meeting

Dust Sans's POV

Using the elements of surprise, I do what I normally do.

Y/N's POV

Silence. Dead silence. The air is filled with some sort of dust and it's really cold. A long "corridor" is formed from the weird trees. I walk forward.

I then jump at the sound of the doors to the underground coming to a complete shut unable to be opened again.

There's no going back.

I continue to walk down. I haven't seen anyone during my long walk. I think I'll just go insane if I can't find anyone in this underground.

I pass a large stick on the ground...

...

SNAP

Immediately I turn around. The stick broken in half.

Someone's here.

I continue walking. I arrive at an oddly shaped bridge.

Right before I could take the next step, I hear the snow crunch.

I was too frightened to even look what was behind me.

H U M A N . D O N ' T Y O U K N O W H O W T O G R E E T A N E W P A L?

I shake more. I then hear a chuckle.

T U R N A R O U N D A N D S H A K E M Y H A N D .

I refuse to turn around. Instead, I keep my eyes shut.

...

...

...

...
You got me.

I opened one eye to see what was happening. I screamed but a hand blocked my mouth. Ewwww bones...

...BONES?

I saw the figure. A skeleton with a hoodie. His purple eye freaks me out and he looks....murdery

I'm Sans. Sans the skeleton. And I assume you knew what was going on?

He lifts up his boney hand and reveals a whoopee cousin.

I was breathing hard and shaking.

Well, it seems as if we are the only ones left in this place.

I tilt my head and ask what was going on.

He looks away then looks back at me.

Well, if you search the entire underground you won't see no one but me. It's a shame that I'm all alone in this place. I'm glad you showed up. I can have someone to talk to.

He is hiding something in his pocket.

He reveals it not noticing that he did.

Say, you are cold aren't you? Don't worry, I'll let you stay at my house for a while.

He picks me up in marriage style. You can't tell if he did it purposely. You look away from his face.

Let's go. I'm sure you will like my place. And please mind the mess. I don't usually get visitors after...that.

You tilt your head once more. His purple eye. It's...I'm feeling something...I....need sleep....

*yawn*

*sans grins while you fall asleep*