Chapter 4: Y/N's soul

Sans's POV

How long could I keep this up?
How long till I break?
I haven't felt love in so long ever since I...

"You must be hungry yes?"

Y/N just nods. Her eyes stare into mine.

I just keep a straight face. Well my grin is permanent so I just you could say that.

I walk over to the fridge. Spaghetti.

My eye glows mad purple and I resist trying to remember those times.

"Sans?"

I try to calm down. Papyrus....

I started to lose it.
She wasn't supposed to be here.
Why is she here?
If I killed her would it reset?

"Kid let me see your soul."

Y/N sheds a tear in fear of what I became. She shows a (S/T) soul with (S/C) as its glow.

*if determination*

I grin wider. I guess this endless cycle will break anybody. Just don't kill Y/N. She won't forgive me ever. I have to find a way to get her to keep me sane as well as her being comfortable around me.

*if any other soul trait*

This is bad. Real bad. She dies, I die mentally and will kill myself. Because now, with no determination to "reset" the world, it's just us two. That's all there's ever going to be.

*bonus: if not one of the 7 soul traits (like your soul is fear, hope, love, hate, glitch, etc.)*

No wonder why Y/N is here and not Frisk and Chara! That soul...its not part of this world nor have I seen anything like it.

*back to normal*

So....She has a (S/T) soul...things may get interesting.

I walk over to Y/N and put her soul back in place.

"Seems likes lunch is not taking place here. Go to my room and look in the closet for something warm to wear.
D O N T T O U C H A N Y T H I N G
O R L O O K A T A N Y T H I N G
E L S E."

Y/N quickly nods.

"Good."