Chapter 5: Walking Down Snowdin

A/N: long wait is over

________________________________

Y/N's POV

I walk up to Sans's room. It has fire particles underneath the door. I open the door. There is a tornado of trash, a bed with some green ball on it, computer, normal stuff. I slide the doors that hide the clothes. Matching shorts and jackets. Got a bunch of dust on them.
I shiver as I put one on. That feeling of a bunch of dust hitting your skin. Like bugs crawling over your back. I have to wear it.

I close the closet sliders and walk downstairs to see Sans waiting patiently. I don't trust him, yet.

"Shall we?"

"Sure," I quietly mutter.

"Hehe..."

He lends a hand. You refuse.

"Alright," he has a whoopee cushion in his hand but it wasn't what you were afraid of.

"You got me."

He walks out the door waiting once more.

You eye the ground to the bottom left not wanting to look at Sans.
You shiver more as the dust triggers your senses when you zipped up the jacket and pulled the hoodie over your head. You were cold ok?

You stepped outside into the snow. The crunch of the snow right as you stepped in it calmed you a bit as it was the usual sound when happy thoughts came when winter was its theme.

But it was May right now...how could it snow?

Sans purple eye gives off a hypnotizing aura. You tried not to stare or look at Sans. But you still felt and fought it by walking forward with Sans by your side.

"Nice day isn't it?"

"No...it's snowing in May..."

"Underground magic. It's snows here all year round. It's not that bad."

"Still concerning."

"Nah..."

Silence....

"That walk wasn't too bad at all wasn't it, Y/N?"

You were losing sanity. The aura was too much. Magic...it was magic.

Sans chuckles.

You were constantly twitching. Every part of your body was shaking, twitching, cold, weak and frozen. Your breathing was heavy.

Sans didn't care.

"I'll take us back home. Just hold my hand we'll teleport. It's a thing I can do but not often."

You can't tell whether to trust him or not. Either way...you can't move your body.

Sans puts his hand on your shoulder.
You shed a tear.

Next thing you know you are standing in Sans's home.

"I'm tired. I'm going to my room to sleep. D O N T L E A V E. I'll take you to eat when I wake up. Grillby's. You'll like it."

Sans walks upstairs.

His bedroom door closes.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
You open the front door and take one step.