Taekook and Jungtae

Now this chapter is based off the twins of the Jungkook, Hoseok, and Taehyung three way relationship. 

(Jungtae POV)

Two things I hate: The really really bright sun, and my stupid alarm clock. 

I sat up and pretty much threw my alarm clock across the room, not caring if it broke. I swung my legs out of my warm bed and made contact with the ice cold floor. I winced at the feeling and quickly grabbed my slippers. I hate the cold.

Which is a wonder, because my supernatural power is the element of snow and ice. My eomma(Jungkook) thought it would be really cool if my room was painted a icy blue, which I thought was kind of offensive. Because I don't like blue, I don't like snow, and I hate being cold. But yet here I am currently taking a scorching hot shower and only feeling slightly warm.

If I ask my twin Taekook, he would say the water is way to hot for me. But, it's not like I can feel it anyways. Me and Taekook were strange children. Our dad Hoseok is part wizard and so that kinda made us magical too. Taekook can talk to animals and can shape shift into an animal as well.

Speaking of which, here he comes now. A orange golden retriever came bounding down the hall, wearing a striped t-shirt and little black jeans. It shifted into my orange haired brother who was wearing the same thing, only now it was bigger.  His clothes could magically change to fit the animal he chooses. 

"Taekook, I thought I said no shifting in the hallway!" Our eomma (Taehyung) shouted from their bedroom. 

"Sorry eomma!" 

We looked like our parents. Taekook gained the orange hair eomma(Taehyung) had when he was born, and the bunny smile from our other eomma but has the bubbly personality of our dad. I was blessed with a box smile and a somewhat bad boy personality from my eomma(Jungkook).

"Hey Jungtae." He said grabbing his phone from his side of the bedroom.

"Hey Taekook."

"Hurry, we got to meet Yoonmin and Namjin at school." He said slipping on his backpack and running to the living room, shifting into a parakeet and flying the rest of the way. I shook my head.

"Showoff." I muttered. I grabbed my bag and closed my room door. I held my hands out, palms out and made a ice trail that went to the kitchen and slid all the way to the kitchen. 

"Jungtae, make sure you clean this up." Appa said coming out of his  office and stepping over the ice trail. 

"Okay Appa." I said retracting the ice back into my hands. "Jungtae, Taekook! Breakfast!" Our Eomma(Jungkook) called from the kitchen. We both rushed to the kitchen and ate our eggs as fast as we could so we aren't gonna be late.

"Whoa whoa whoa! Slow down boys." Our appa said sipping his coffee. "Sorry appa." we said at the same time, earning a chuckle from both our eomma's. 

After breakfast, we grabbed our bags, kissed our parents goodbye and ran out to the curb to meet the bus. This was our last year as Juniors and we want to get our schedules for next year. An also we had to meet up with Yoonmin and Namjin, I just hope their not making out when we find them.

We got off the bus at school and went in search for Yoonmin Namjin. We walked down the hallway and saw Namjin pulling Yoonmin into an empty classroom. 

I looked over at taekook. 

"Think their gonna do it?" he asked.

"Well, it is their last day at this school, so yeah maybe." I said slipping my bag further up my shoulder and walked to the classroom. I peaked through the keyhole to see Namjin going at Yoonmin so hard. 

Namjin had Yoonmin bent over a desk and was going hard.

I backed away and shoved Taekook to class, all the while trying not to vomit.