Danger

(Youni POV)

It was time. I had it all plotted out. I was going to kidnap Yoongi's son Yoonmin. And also, this is a double mission. Yoonmin is a vampire, and is engaged to a human. The council doesn't approve so they also sent me to rid the human.

To bad, Yoonmin had to lose his fiancee so soon. But there is a limit to the mission. If Yoonmin turns Namjin into a vampire, then I failed. But, I still have the mission to revenge my sister. I still haven't figured it out why they killed her, but judging from what I heard from some other vampires, she was trying to force Yoongi into a relationship and kill Jimin, which I find a load of bull.

My sister would never ever go that far to get what she wants. She's not that desperate. Throwing my towel into the laundry basket, I grabbed my jacket and keys, also shoving a few knives into my pockets. 

(Hour Later)

I waited outside the cafe where Yoonmin was currently talking to a man with black hair. They seemed pretty close from what I could tell. Maybe his fiancee's parent or something. I waited while the older man gave Yoonmin a package wrapped in brown paper, looked like food. Yoonmin bowed to him and thanked him before finally, leaving the building. 

Crouching down slightly, I waited for him to get closer. When he was in range, I leaped up and pressed a cloth to his nose and mouth. He struggled against me, dropping the package and then went limp as he breathed in the fumes. I lifted him up and swung him over my shoulder. Ha! Such a weakling. 

Just like his eomma. I don't see what Namjon or whatever his name is saw in this kid. I carried him all the way to my van and tossed him in. 

(Namjin POV)

I walked out of the bathroom in the cafe. "Eomma where did Yoonmin go?" He poked his head out from the kitchen.

"Okay, bye I love you!" I said walking out, only to get the shock of my life: I saw a guy with Yoonmin  over his shoulder and was carrying him away to a van

I felt my blood boil with anger and ran to catch up with the guy. He tossed Yoonmin into the van, but I pushed the man into the side of the van. He looked up at me in shock then it turned into a smirk.

"So your Namjin." I stepped back in shock but kept a firm hold on him. "How do you know me, and what are you doing with my fiancee?" I said glaring at him.

"I'm Kim Youni, and I'm here to avenge my sister." He said and shoved me hard and I almost flew back. I looked up at him to see him smirking down at me. "Wow pathetic. If I had known any better I would say you were strong. But your just a weakling." He said circling me. Anger boiled in me. He doesn't have the right to talk to me like that. In my rage I threw a punch at him and he flew back and landed against a wall. I took the chance and opened the van and pulled Yoonmin out. 

Youni was getting up, wiping the strange black substance from his nose. "Oh your going to pay for that, Kim!" He shouted and shot up. In a split second, he was running to me, then he was flying sideways into the side of the building. 

I looked and saw Jackson. 

"You guys better get out of here!" He called out

"You guys better get out of here!" He called out. I nodded and lifted Yoonmin and carried him bridal style to the car that Mark and Jb were driving. 

"Get it!" Mark yelled at Jackson. Jackson had been pinned to the wall by Youni and was receiving punches and kicks and he was returning them. Mark groaned in annoyance and got out of the car, quick in a flash, he sped over there and gripped Youni by the neck and threw him. 

Youni got back up with a growl. He reached into his pocket and pulled out a knife. He gripped the tip of the blade and threw it at Jackson. It sliced through the air and you could hear it. Jackson dodged the blade, but it had cut his arm a little.

"I will come back for him Namjin! Yoonmin will pay for my sister's death! Make sure you tell Yoongi I was here!" He called to me in the car. I was already planning on telling Yoongi, and hopefully we can get better protection for Yoonmin and me. 

Youni laughed and sped away. Jackson was gripping his arm which wasn't to serious. Mark walked up to him and wrapped his arm before grabbing his hand and leading him to the car.

If your wondering, Jackson had unfortunately, broken up with BamBam, only because BamBam cheated. But their still friends. Jackson had realized his feelings for Mark and has been going out with him since I was 5. 

They got in the car and quickly drove back to their house, dropping us off at Yoonmin's parents house because we figured it be safer there. 

I didn't know that our troubles were only beginning.