Why

Why

When Alexander had gotten work he had heard something that had made him worried about what was going... he could hear someone crying, Alexander had walked up to their daughter's room he saw the door opened a little bit and heard the crying Alexander opened the door he saw Eliza lying on the ground holding something "Eliza...." Alexander said kneeling down beside Eliza,when Alexander sat beside Eliza he saw their daughter covered in blood Eliza looked at Alexander Alexander pulled Eliza into his lap and put his arms around her holding her as she cried. After a while when Eliza had calmed down Alexander helped her up as she laid their daughter,Angelica, on the bed Alexander looked at their daughter wondering what caused her to take her own life Alexander walked Eliza out of the room and into their own room. Alexander had shut the door behind them when they had entered into their room Alexander watched Eliza laid down on the bed Alexander laid next to Eliza holding her in his arms as she cried "shhhh" Alexander said as Eliza cried in his arms. When the funeral had come that day Alexander held Eliza tight as the put the casket in the grave Eliza moved closer to Alexander Alexander held her closer "she's with her brother now" Alexander said as Eliza kept holding back the tears, Angelica had walked over to them with her children behind her Eliza smiled and walked over to Angelica Angelica hugger her "i don't believe that she would ever do that" Eliza said Alexander walked beside Eliza and put his arms around her Eliza looked at him and laid her head against his chest Angelica smiled at them "i'm happy that you both have each other" Angelica said smiling at them Alexander nodded kissing the top of Eliza head "and i'm happy we can be together through the pain and the tears" Alexander said putting his other arms around Eliza Eliza smiled while tears had started to run down her face Alexander noticed and whipped the tears away from her face Eliza looked at him and smiled Alexander smiled back at her. After they got home Eliza had sat down in the garden Alexander looked at her from the doorway and started to walk towards her Eliza heard him and looked at him Alexander knelt down next to Eliza and put his arm around her Eliza cried into his shoulder "WHY DID SHE HAVE TO LEAVE"Eliza said crying Alexander put his arms around her "life isn't fair to us"Alexander said kissing Eliza forehead.