Prologue

*FLASHBACK 9 MONTHS AGO*

I was walking to meet my boyfriend. I was blushing slightly at the thought of him. When I saw him waiting for me behind the school, I couldn't help but smile.

"Hey." I said about to hug him, but I stopped. Something about his face, the fact he wasn't smiling, told me not to.

"What's wrong?" I asked slightly worried, as my smile fell.

"You. You're what's wrong."

"I don't understand."

"That's the thing you don't understand, you don't understand anything. Your to weird, and to clumsy, I can't deal with you. I can't take it anymore. I have to end this or I'm gonna lose it, we are through." He finished while walking away.

I just stood there. Feeling numb. Feeling my heart break into a million pieces. I slowly fell to my knees, tears threatening to fall, every memory I had with him, every kiss, every hug, every touch.

I remember him saying at times that I was weird, I thought he was being playful, and joking. But I guess he was serious, I guess he wanted me to catch on and fix it. Well I guess I'm too late.
I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry.

*PRESENT 9 MONTHS LATER*

I was walking to the principal's office from class 3-A. Yup, I'm in 3-A the highest ranking class. But anyways, once I got to principal Gakuoh's office I walked in and sat down in front of his desk.

"Why did you call me in here sir? If you don't mind me asking." I said.

"Your grades, they are dropping. You remember our little deal right? That you'd keep your grades up, and every test you'd score at least the top ten." He replied sounding slightly disappointed.

"Yes of course. That's why I've been studying every chance I get."

He pulled out some files. It seemed to be my report card and my test results. "Really? Take a look at this." He said while tossing me the files. I looked at them and I couldn't believe it.

Report Card
Math-D
Science- D
English- C
Japanese- D
Social Studies- C

Then on my test I scored in the top twenty. My eyes widened in surprise. I studied so hard for everything, and this is what happens.

"I'm sorry Y/N, but you know what I'm gonna have to do."

"N-no please, I-I'll bring my grades up and I'll score good on the next test."

"I'm sorry but as soon as you get your grades up I'll welcome you back. But for now. I'm not going to treat you differently than I would my other students. I think maybe E class will have a positive impact on you. It'll teach you what will happen if you don't try."

"B-but sir, I do t-try, I try so hard. Just please don't send me to E class."

"I'm sorry Y/N."

He gave me the papers with the information on it. The information of what class I'll be in, class E-3. I sighed, maybe it won't be that bad. At least I start going there tomorrow. So I have a day to plan what I'm going to do to get my grades up as soon as possible. I'll just go in, get my grades up, go out and never be there again.

Or so, that's what I thought.