Bunch Of Flashbacks

I went to sleep that night and had dreams no, more like nightmares, reminding me of the past. Why?

Flashback/Dream

I was walking to school when my boyfriend came up behind me and startled me. I jumped as he laughed at my reaction. "Sorry." He said.

"It's fine." I said with a smile.

He kissed me then picked me up bridal style. I yelped and started laughing when I realised what was going on. Who knew he could be this way? I thought to myself.

"Where to madam?" He said.

"To the library, I need to study." I replied.

"As you wish." He started walking and carried me to the library.

I blushed slightly surprised he was actually doing this. He opened the library door, holding me with one arm. Damn. He took me to the back where no one was and he set me on the table, then, basically, we started making out.

"I have to study." I said breaking apart the kissing.

"Oh, come on. I'll tutor you."

I gave him a smile and hoped off the table. "Sorry babe." I responded jokingly.

He sat down and I sat in his lap, I pulled out my textbook and he helped me with the stuff I didn't understand. "Thanks." I commented, kissing his cheek.

Why is this coming to me now?

Flashback/Dream

I was at his house when he punched a wall. I jumped slightly, I had never seen him like this. He sat down on a chair and put his head down with his hands gripping his hair. I slowly approched him.

"What happened?" I asked. I definitely wasn't going to ask if he was ok. Obviously he's not.

"My dad's just being an ass, again." He muttered.

That's all I needed to know. His dad was probably pressuring him again.

I hugged him from behind and kissed his cheek. "I'm sorry." I said as I laid my head on his shoulder.

He chuckled slightly. "You know I love you, right?"

I smiled. "Yeah."

Was it because?

Flashback/Dream
I have been up the past few days studying. I haven't had any sleep.  I kept dosing off and drinking alot of coffee. He was worried about me.

"You should sleep. I'm worried about you." He said worry clear in his voice.

"I can't. The exams are coming up. I need to pass." I responded.

He took the book out of my hand and made me lay my head on his shoulder. "Sleep." He stated soothingly.

I could feel myself drifting. "Fine, but... Only... For a... Little..." I couldn't finish as sleep consumed me.

I have felt this before... Love?

Flashback/Dream
We went to the beach for summer. We were walking until I got an idea. I ran into the water dragging him along unwillingly. When I was waist deep I started splashing him. We were laughing and messing around.

"Ha, your so weird." He stated.

I chuckled and splashed him again. He picked me up and spun me around.

.
.
.
.
Love. Yeah. But, why?

I woke up confused. But didn't question it. I looked and I OVERSLEPT! Shit. Koro Sensei was going to chew me out for this one. I missed almost 4 hours of school. I sighed, quickly got dressed and ran to class.