The Plan Is In Action

I took a shower, got dressed, dried and brushed my hair, brushed my teeth, put on deodorant, put on a little perfume and I was good to go. I hiked up the mountain once again and went into the classroom. I needed to put my plan into action, but who here would actually help me? After alot of conteplaiting I decided Karma. He liked to skip class, plus if he didn't want to do it he wouldn't tell.

"Hey, Karma, are you doing anything?" I asked

"No, why?"

I smirked and told him to follow me, he hesitantly got up and followed. On the way to our location I explained to him the plan and he agreed to it, after a little bit of begging, and I kinda told him he would get half my reward money if I kill him, but still, he agreed.

"Alright Karma, how good are you with playing dead?" I asked.

"Let's just say, it's scary how good I am." He replied.

"Great."

I ran back to the school acting like nothing happened. I threw a worried look on my face and opened the door. "Koro Sensei, Karma he's in trouble." I lied.

Koro Sensei came with me and we ran to where Karma was. On the way I explained that there was this guy, (there wasn't actually a guy), trying to mess with me. Karma came and started a fight with the guy, and the guy kicked Karma's ass, (like that would actually happen.)

We were deep into the woods, where a 'bleeding' Karma laid. Karma is really good at playing dead, hell, I'd think he was dead if I didn't know he was faking. While Koro Sensei was destracted by Karma, I ran off into a tree. I pulled out my knife, I had to make this count. I jumped off with my knife raised and I almost stabbed him, but he moved to the left at mach twenty.

I landed on top of Karma. He immediately shot up, confused, and probably in pain. I got off him and apologized multiple times. I then stared at Koro Sensei, waiting for a explanation on how he knew.

"First off," he started, "Karma's acting was amazing, but the thing that got me thinking was the makeup, it looks good, but it's not as shiney or as watery as it would be if it were actual blood. Your acting was good too Y/N but you didn't seem worried enough, also I could see you casually walk away and climb that tree." He stated.

I nodded, mentally taking note of what he said. I then got up and without another word I walked away, ignoring Koro Sensei's yelling for me to come back. I couldn't bare to look at him, he is probably disappointed in my assassination attempt. But that doesn't matter now, what matters is getting my grades up, and getting out of here.

I sat on a bench, thinking. I thought about my grades. I thought about getting out of E class. I had to stop, I had to stop getting attached to the classmates, I had to stop making assassination attempts, I had to stop everything in general, I needed to only study.

"Hey." I heard Karma say.

"What's up?" I asked.

What was this feeling? I keep feeling it. It seems familiar...

"Well, everyone found out you tried to make an assassination attempt."

I just nodded.

"You know, it was a good idea. I'm actually surprised I hadn't thought of anything like it. But there were some changes I would've made."

"Oh? Your telling me this now?"

"Well it wouldn't have mattered if you would've killed him."

"Whatever, I'm done with assassination attempts. I need to study and focus. Koro Sensei is now just my teacher, not my target."

"Really? After one fail your just gonna give up?"

"That is not the reason." I stated, getting defensive.

Is it? It is...

It's... love?

My eyes widened... I liked Karma Akabane. His hand waved infront of my face pulling me out of my thoughts. "Hey, did you hear anything I said?" He asked.

I shook my head no, with a small blush and he scoffed. I couldn't like him. I was going to be leaving E class soon. I had to ignore him...

"I gotta go. Bye." I said immediately getting up afterwards.

"See ya." He replied.

I smiled and walked away. I had to stop this before this crush became something more. I kept studying trying to keep my mind off him. Then eventually fell asleep.