First Day

I followed the directions given to me, I could not believe he expected all of us to hike up this mountain every weekday. When I got to the top I was panting slightly, tired from the climb. I looked at my phone, 8:30, I WAS LATE!! I ran to the building and saw two teachers, a male and a female. I walked up to them.

"Excuse me, where is the classroom?" I asked nicely.

"Oh, you must be Y/N, the new transfer, correct?" The male questioned.

"Yes sir." I replied.

"Alright well we've got to explain some things before you go into the classroom." The female said.

"Ok, like what?"

After telling me their names they basically explained that the teacher was an octopus alien thing that can move at mach twenty, that we had to assassinate, whoever manages to do it gets a huge money reward, and I can't tell anyone about it because Koro Sensei is top secret.
Damn that's alot to take in.

"Alright so if you have any questions we'll be free to answer." Karasuma stated.

"I do have one. How are we supposed to kill him?"

"Right that does seem to be something we forgot about." Professor Bitch replied.

"You kill him with Anti Sensei BBs, or an Anti Sensei knife." Karasuma said while handing me the weapons.

"These are rubber." I stated messing with the knife.

"It's harmless to people." Karasuma replied. I just nodded my head and walked to the classroom.

When I got to the classroom I opened the door. Then all attention was on me. "Ah, you must be the new transfer." Koro Sensei said.

"Yup and sorry I'm late, I ran into Mr. Karasuma and Professor Bitch and they explained everything to me, which kinda took a while." I replied.

"Then I will let you off the hook for that reason, just don't let it happen again."

"Yes, Koro Sensei. Pleased to meet you." I said while holding out my hand.

"The pleasure is all mine." He said while going to shake my hand. When he got close enough I quickly grabbed my knife out of my sleeve and cut off his tentacle, then while he was too shocked to move I quickly grabbed my gun and shot off another tentacle. But after that he used his mach twenty speed and went to the other side of the classroom.

"Wow you really are fast." I stated while turning around to be met with surprised faces.

"Hi, I'm Y/N, pleased to meet you." I said to the class.

I walked to the back of the class where there where only two available seats left, I took one and told Koro Sensei to continue with the lesson.

"Wow, that was a very good assassination attempt Y/N. Especially for a new person. But I think with a little training you might be able to assassinate me." Koro Sensei said.

I just smiled and got out my paper and pencil. He started with the lesson again and I took note of what was written on the board. I have to pass this class.

*FLASHBACK TO TWO AND A HALF YEARS AGO*

I am new to this school, Kunugigaoka Junior High. I am immediately put in class 3-A for my past good grades and good behavior. I am taking note of what we are learning, and I discover it's harder stuff than at my old school. After class during lunch an attractive guy walks up to me.

"Hi I don't think I've seen you around here before, I'm #*.#*.#*.#*.#*."

"Hi, I'm Y/N." I replied while shaking his hand.

"How are you doing so far?"

"Well I've discovered that the subjects here are harder that at my school."

"Well A class can be a pain. Want me to tutor you?"

"Oh, but we just met and your already making a move?" I asked jokingly.

"No, just offering help." He replied with a chuckle.

"Sure I could use all the help I can get."

*TIMESKIP*

We were supposed to meet in the library after school. So I went there and a few minutes later he showed up.

"Hey." He said.

"Hey." I replied.

"So what subjects do you need the most help in."

"I would say, Japanese and math."

"Ah, well it's quite simple when you get the hang of it."

I got out my text books and he helped me with the problems I didn't understand. Every problem I didn't get he would lean over my shoulder and explain it to me.

One problem I didn't understand. He leaned over my shoulder and explained it to me, but then did something different. He turned his head to me, his eyes locking with mine. "You understand now?" He asked leaning closer.

I just slowly nodded my head in response, leaning closer, and eventually our lips locked. It was amazing, his soft lips in sync with mine, the way his hand stroked my hair as we kissed.