The Beast is Real Part II(Past)

When his imperfections looks like perfection to you that's when you know you are truelly in love.

Arabella POV
Idk what was happening whether I was the heroine of a werewolf or vampire genre but there were 2 things which I knew 100% that was The Beast is real
And I still love him it didn't matter I felt like I was having a heart attack this very second cause no matter what bella never stops loving her beast no matter how much real the beast gets .
I don't think the beast can get more real than this . I heard my subconscious say (ohh it can and will definitely get more real than this😜 )I saw his knives or claw like thing going back inside his skin when they were completely gone I saw the injury they left behind. The skin between his knuckles had pierced open and blood was coming out . The second I moved forward and took his larger than normally large in to mine which looked extra small now to take a look at his wounds they closed by themselves and completely healed .There was not a single mark left it .I blinked to make sure it was really real .Well as if red eyes claws knife thing and his canines were perfectly normal thing spoke my subconscious . Why do I have to get sarcastic thoughts in such a situation is something I could not understand. I looked at zino in astonishment and questions in my eyes . Slowly he in hesitation as if he was scared of my reaction  he cupped my cheeks with his hand which felt rough and warm ,it felt like home I closed my eyes and leaned in to his warm hands ."I love you " he spoke in a low voice . I opened my eyes that was a moment I knew I will never forget in my lifetime . The extra large zino with his canines out and a wamth in his red dangerous eyes . It was a extraordinary sight to behold . I looked into his red eyes I knew I will allways love this man. I will love him with his red eyes I will love him with his green eyes I will love him not even a point less even if he kills me with his hand. I was far too gone. I could never stop loving this.this.big man . What I said next sealed mine and zino's souls tighter which I didn't knew was possible  "I love you too." I replied staring into his red eye standing on my tip toes with my arms around his neck trying to bring him closer to me so that I could kiss him. Zino went into shock for about 5sec before I saw a fire burning in his eyes as he lifted me up and smached our lips in one hard kiss I don't know how he managed to kiss me with his tongue without cutting my lips with his canines.but well he did cause well he is zino and well hmm zino can do anything soo. Umm . God zino's kisses mess with my head . One day I will became a retarded cause of his kisses . Hmm I moaned ' I will happily wait for that day if that meant I get this much pleasure'
---------------------------------------
Zino's POV
I made bella lock her legs behind my back as I kept kissing her. She started kissing me back trying to match my tempo but still keeping it soft I don't know how she does it . Slowly she tried to remove her lips from mine though reculently I let her soft lips go. I was slightly surprised when bella started to kiss/suck my neck .A pleasured growl was emitted from me when she started to suck my ears. "Sit down zino "she wishpered lowly in my ears . Ugh she is killing me. I slowly sat down on the heated flour with bella on my lap while bella kept kiss my neck and shoulder. Well she was trying to desperately reach my shoulder and kept tugging my dark blue shirt which had slightly torn when I transformed . I chucked as bella started to tug my shirt in frustration when she couldn't reach my my shoulder with her lips . I slowly tugged her head to remove it from my shoulder so that I could tear my shirt. While I tore my shirt bella grounded her hips on my d*ck . I growled loudly in pleasure and took hold of her now bare thigh as he dress has bunched up around her hips when I sat . She started moving sensually her hips on me and went back to sucking my now bare shoulder and neck . I waited for a minute before I tore her panties , lifted her up and then tore my pants and boxers  .The whole time bella dint remove her lips  from my shoulder. After I had implanted my d*ck deep into her pusšy then only she removed her soft pink lips from my shoulder and threw her head back while she let out a soft moan filled with pleasure . She then  looked in to  my eyes and in her eyes I could see my beastly form. She then started bouncing on my d*ck as she took hold of my shoulders to keep her balance .  With my one hand on her hips to keep her still I tore her dress carefully so that I don't hurt her. I thew her dress some where in the room and  then unhooked bra and thew it at the pile of torn clothes . With one hand on her head I tilted her back so that I could suck on her godly milky while globes while my other hand was on her hips to keep her moving on my junk. On her fifth orgasm she wishpered my name softly in pleasure as  I reached my full high and sprayed ropes after ropes of my cûm in her womb while she again milked my d*ck with her cûm .
It has been half an hour since mine and Bella's love making . Bella now layed exhausted on my chest with my now limp d*ck slowly becoming hard still in her warmth. I tried to cool my self down as I knew bella was feeling drowsy cause of the recent events that has taken place . I slowly removed bella from my d*ck as she let out a small grown while looking at me with her sleepy eyes I got up and took my extra shirt I kept in cell cause I tear mine always in rage and made bella wear it slowly and picked her up in my arms in bridal style.i was still stark naked but I didn't give a shīt as though the mansion had security cameras onlyme and bella had access to it and all the workers leave the mansion before we come back from work as I always had treasured my privacy . Bella was staring at me as I took her towards my room I now had came back to my normal sizeand form . Bella then giggled in her drowsy state and said " your penîs felt bigger that normal when u become the umm what do u call it beast umm my beast" she slowly whispered in her sleepy voice and slept with her head resting on my shoulder. I felt an immense happiness and pride fill my heart when she called me her beast . I knew I had a lot of explaining to do but I was never letting her leave me no matter what as she was my.beauty.my.bella.only.mine.
######################
Who's the best ?😎😎

######################Who's the best ?😎😎