forgiven or not (past)

Zino POV
All I could see was red. My anger was at it's peak .and the only person that could calm me was the reason for my anger. After kissing the hell out of Bella I let go of her lips . But took hold of her face "Bella how could you say such a thing . I am your beast your only one" I said said to her looking into her beautiful eyes. She gave me a big angry pout and said " what should I do then my husband is not fulfilling my desires and shouting at me . by the looks of how you are behaving I think I am gonna become a married nun " she huffed in anger.
"I am sorry my Bella I was just worried and scared. Please forgive me " I said softly kissing her forehead . She paused for a bit then had this cute naughty smirk on her face . Ohh no what's cooking up in my little devil's mind . "I will decide whether or not to forgive you depending on your performance in bed ", she said coming closer to my ears and her voice dropped and become so soft and seductive. Fück! my wife is so damn sêxy . I gave her a deep kiss and lifted her up and took her to our bedroom. I gently dropped her on the bed and removed my shirt, dropped my pants and boxers to the floor . I saw Bella looking at me from the bed wearing her cute dress with her red cheeks .

 I saw Bella looking at me from the bed wearing her cute dress with her red cheeks

I then took hold of her legs pulled her towards me and removed her underwear. I then slowly unzipped her dress from the back and removed it . I started kissing her shoulders then her neck leaving one or two love bites on the way . I kissed her on her lips and then separated her legs with my hands and entered into her. FÜCK it has been so long I miss being inside her. I slowly started moving while kissing her deeply but Bella was not having it and wanted to torture me some more so she started to clench he inner vagina muscles. " FÜCK FÜCK FÜCK Ugghh Bella stop orelse I am gonna burst, baby stop " I said Bella did it for some more time and then stopped . I started moving in and out of her. It felt so good to be inside her I didn't wanna ever come out or end it. As Bella has her 3rd orgasm I cum inside her.
_______________________________

"Do you forgive me yet" I ask while rubbing my nose on Bella's neck as she lays on my arms playing with my fingers. "Umm na you have potential for improvement , take some lessons from my beast he is awesome in bed hehe "

 "Umm na you have potential for improvement , take some lessons from my beast he is awesome in bed hehe "

she laughed and turned around to face me . My Bella looked so beautiful right now with her messy brown hair and beautiful blue eyes tinkling with mischief and happiness. I gave her a slow and long kiss on her lips after which she put her head on her hands which were on my chest ,she looked at me and said with a mischief smile "baby you know you have been getting fat " she laughed after saying that . I started to tickle her in return and she shrieked and started laughing . I looked at my Bella's face and prayed that her smile never goes away , and I should always be the reason for her beautiful smile .