CHAPTER 3: I Lost My Virginity!!!

-= Yesha's Point of View=-

"Shit!" I mumbled silently while clutching my throbbing head, and to make matters worse; I awoke due to a beam of light from outside.

My head is killing me, most likely as a result of a hangover after too much drinking.

Make a mental note to never consume liquor again! I wanted to sleep again, but the ray of light made my headache worse.

I opted to close the shades, but when I opened my eyes, I was puzzled to see an unfamiliar ceiling.

My room's ceiling was supposed to be beige, but the one I was gazing at appeared to be cream in color.

Suddenly, I realized that I wasn't the only one in bed.

When I looked over and saw a naked man lying next to me, it was a good thing I contained my screaming.

I saw a sleeping Greek god in my bed, or was it his bed? Wait, maybe his bed because I am not in my freaking room!

Fortunately, my sudden movement didn't alarm the gorgeous man, and as a result, I had the pleasure of marveling at his stunning looks.

He seemed so serene in his slumber; I remembered his intimidating demeanor at the pub the night before.

My eyes widened as I noticed his lower body was only covered by a thin blanket that didn't conceal his size, so I diverted my gaze in fear of being tempted to peek beyond the blanket.

I struggled to remember what had happened the night before and what had brought me to this room with this magnificent specimen.

"Think, Yesha, think," I told myself.

My headache was getting worse and worse as I struggled to recall what had happened.

Slowly, fragments of what transpired the day before began to resurface in my mind. Immediately after Brix dumped me, and I saw him banging another woman, I went to a bar and drank, and to my surprise...

When I realized what had happened between the stranger in bed and me, I was shocked and horrified.

"I had sex with a complete stranger!"

I disregarded the nagging voice in my head that appeared like it was saying something "What a fool! In bed with a naked man, why do you think you're naked?"

I cautiously got out of bed, taking care not to wake him up, and when I did, I noticed the red stain on the bedsheet on the side where I had been lying earlier.

The red stain only served to reaffirm that I had already lost my virginity.

I believe I was hyperventilating after realizing the truth, and it took a few minutes for me to feel the soreness in my lower abdomen.

Again, fragments of our passionate sexual pleasure surfaced in my mind, making me feel feverish.

I cautiously removed the blanket that covered his manhood, and it took a lot of willpower not to gaze at his shaft as I covered my naked body with the blanket I took from the sleeping man.

Even yet, it didn't stop my mind from running wild as I remembered how this sleeping man made me feel, particularly how he made me reach orgasm.

"Enough already, Yesha! Enough already!" I chastised myself when I felt the same lust as last night.

I hastily searched for my clothes, which were scattered over the room; I needed to move quickly because I was afraid he would wake up and find me.

Once I was clothed and had one last glance at him, I eventually made my way from the room.